What is Your Favourite Console?

OnionKnight

My favourite console is probably the NES and the PS2. I use to play teenage mutant ninja turtles and battletoads for hours ! (I never beat either of them). PS2 was like the first time I got into action and fps games. My favourites were shadow of the colossus, ICO, Black and God of War 1 +2.

What is yours?

for FPS my favorite is my PC no doubt ... but also for sharing fun and nice moments with my brother i have PS3 and Wii ^^

maybe my iphone also is a console cos i had a lot of games on it

for me personally i can't tell favorite cos the moments i have fun and spend great time it's my favorite thing

Wii ftw.

The games i'd buy for my 360 are 10x better on pc, and Wii is just fun. Can't go wrong with Wii Sports and Wii Fit.

Mame rocks too. I got 9999999 score on galaga now :P

Wii ftw.

The games i'd buy for my 360 are 10x better on pc, and Wii is just fun. Can't go wrong with Wii Sports and Wii Fit.

Mame rocks too. I got 9999999 score on galaga now :P

If you are real hardcore you could mod your wii remote so it works on your computer =p (Play ET with it !)

wiimote fails at shooters, but resident evil was pretty entertaining. I'd rather mod my old duckhunt pistol to work with my comp :P

wiimote fails at shooters, but resident evil was pretty entertaining. I'd rather mod my old duckhunt pistol to work with my comp :P

Shit ya ! Lets all play enemy territory with an orange NES zapper !

I got wii but I want xbox :(

I want an xbox 360 too, but mainly because it is cheap and has lots of shooting and racing games =).

lol my fav is the Nintendo 64, awesome to play super smash bros on :D

next in line is the pc, just coz its totally awesome

then its the ps2, the console ive had for like half my life

oh and ive played dragon quest before, spent ages on it, took round 70 hours to beat, not that bad but theres better games out there

Edited by killzone

PS2 and DS, i like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Zelda and Shin Megami Tensei series.

I like Dragon Quest but i never beat it (DQ8 for ps2). Haha it looks so cartoony and crisp and its pretty darn funny. Classic rpg gameplay but tons of surprises (a bit too long though. I never got around to finishing it. f***ing map is like WOW. Long very very very long. Lots of walking until I got the ship). Probably the best RPG I ever played.

dragonquest8_profilelarge.jpg

I like Dragon Quest but i never beat it (DQ8 for ps2). Haha it looks so cartoony and crisp and its pretty darn funny. Classic rpg gameplay but tons of surprises (a bit too long though. I never got around to finishing it. f***ing map is like WOW. Long very very very long. Lots of walking until I got the ship). Probably the best RPG I ever played.

dragonquest8_profilelarge.jpg

Yes, it took 70-80h to play this one throught, total time was around 150h until i got bored. I also have beated IV and V(DS versions) in this series. Now waiting IX for DS and X for WII

Yes, it took 70-80h to play this one throught, total time was around 150h until i got bored. I also have beated IV and V(DS versions) in this series. Now waiting IX for DS and X for WII

Lol ya it takes one f***ing long time (i never beat it either. One day i will lol. I had the game for like 2 years now). The wii dragon quest will probably be like DQ8 (I don't think they will abandon the sketch animation for full flegded 3d graphics. It would ruin the game haha)

• Administrators

I probably had most of the consoles ever made (yes i was a little spoiled brat that got everything he wanted) but I was most found of my NES and maybe my Dreamcast, sure I played with PS2 and N64 but those 2 I wasted my youth on. I gave my XBOX360 and PS3 to my sister since she plays them more and left the Wii for the kids, kids like their crazy bunnies.