What is Your Favourite Console?

OnionKnight

I probably had most of the consoles ever made (yes i was a little spoiled brat that got everything he wanted) but I was most found of my NES and maybe my Dreamcast, sure I played with PS2 and N64 but those 2 I wasted my youth on. I gave my XBOX360 and PS3 to my sister since she plays them more and left the Wii for the kids, kids like their crazy bunnies.

Lol crazy bunnies? Is it raving rabbids? Also you gave up all your consoles ! (lol your pretty nice). I just recently got an xbox 360 and so far I like the games (Ya I had a PS2 in my youth but I didn't play it too much. Fav game was Burnout 3, ICO and Shadow of Colossus)

Lol crazy bunnies? Is it raving rabbids? Also you gave up all your consoles ! (lol your pretty nice). I just recently got an xbox 360 and so far I like the games (Ya I had a PS2 in my youth but I didn't play it too much. Fav game was Burnout 3, ICO and Shadow of Colossus)

All consoles i have owned are: NES, PSX, GB pocket, GBC, GBA, GC, PSP.

At the moment i have: DS, WII, XBOX360 and PS3. Btw i too have played Shadow of Colossus, there may been best graphics of all PS2 games.