iOS 6 and iPhone 4

daredevil

• Administrators

Did anyone updated their iphone 4 to iOS 6? Is it good? I mean does it hangs? I remember iOS5 used to hang a bit in iphone 3GS. Would like to get some reviews before i pull trigger.

Thanks

Only thing I have heard complaints about (because I don't pay attention to Apple, I'm an Android person) is that once you upgrade you lose Google Maps, and get Apples maps and they fail hard.

Only thing I have heard complaints about (because I don't pay attention to Apple, I'm an Android person) is that once you upgrade you lose Google Maps, and get Apples maps and they fail hard.

The apple maps were made by Tomtom tho. And so far, I haven't had any problem with the apple maps. :P

I updated my iphone 4 to iOS 6 and haven't had any problems, just waiting for the jailbreak to come out. Updating my ipad 2 hasn't worked yet for some reason.

Apple maps problems

Tomtom: Don't Blame Apple Maps Problems On Us!

edit:

it appears all the apple map problems are in the 3d mode, which is not available in the Netherlands anyways.

Was able to get my ipad 2 updated finally.

Edited by ajnl

I have an iphone 4s updated and i dont know if its just me, but i feel it a little slow... when i use whatsapp and the emai..., before the update i think it was faster... but i dont know if its just me.