award minecraft

Scarface

• Leader

Hello, as there is not of award minecraft, I have to think has one.

Why not make an award for the persons which one for example contributed to 3 constructions of public building

As image, To part the cube of earth I see not big things

mini_120903013207939672.png

And why not also make one for that which built the most beautiful house,... of theserver, the more beautiful construction of the survival server and the server creative

Who is going to decide which building is the most beautiful one?

Tastes are different and it is always some sort of subjective evaluation because you cannot measure how beautiful something is.

• Like 1

Organize a Topic Poll on the forum

nope, still subjective... (poll is also kind of hard, which building do you add and which not)

I can see awards been given if we do larger projects, people who helped/helping with the project could get the award.

For other things I just don't see how you can make rewards for minecraft.

• Leader

Why not make an award for the persons which one for example contributed to 3 constructions of public building

Then we make that

• Like 1

And why not also make one for that which built the most beautiful house,... of theserver, the more beautiful construction of the survival server and the server creative

I like the first idea, would be great to award those that build for the benefit of others as opposed to just for themselves. As a few others have stated, the 2nd can be too subjective...but perhaps there is a way to make it work? Instead of basing it off of "beauty", what about basing it off of something like "the most elaborate"? Something with Complex designs, moving parts and working mechanics...that could be something award worthy and much less subjective than ones personal taste :)

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 1

• Leader

I like the first idea, would be great to award those that build for the benefit of others as opposed to just for themselves. As a few others have stated, the 2nd can be too subjective...but perhaps there is a way to make it work? Instead of basing it off of "beauty", what about basing it off of something like "the most elaborate"? Something with Complex designs, moving parts and working mechanics...that could be something award worthy and much less subjective than ones personal taste :)

Yes, That could work. Like that we shall have awards for minecraft also

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

So what kind of award u are looking for?

Would require:

1. Award Title Name:

2. Award Title Description:

3. How you are planning to award.

Thanks

• Leader

Okay, that is:

1. Award Title Name: help to the construction of the server Minecraft

2. Award Title Description: Participate in the construction of public buildings in minecraft, make a gesture for the server that is not just to have a reward

3. How you are planning to award: assign the award to the people have contributed significantly to the construction of the server, for example, have contributed to the construction of 3 buildings

• Leader

How about calling that award: Architect

Because It is the idea of GI-JOE, I am going not to prick his idea :)

• 2 weeks later...

Was thinking about this today actually.

Architect, which was already described above (GI-Joe's idea). This could be specifically for buildings.

Civil Engineer: Person who has built infrastructure for the cities/towns and in between. ex. roads, bridges, etc. To help people get around easier

Red-stoner: Person who has designed some things using red stone, again in a way that is helpful for people on the server?

Dddrgn also asked if MC build offs was possible: Link

So if build offs ever happened, you could give an award to the person or team that won the build off. And just call it "MC Build off" or "MC Team Build off"

• Like 1