Idea's / Rules.

IbubbleGum

Hello,

About the spawnkilling:

It's great, however I think spawnkilling should only be allowed for normal weapons - Thompsens / Nades etc.

Not heavy weapons because it takes away the fun, I know its part of the game thats why it should be allowed only for normal weapons.

Flamethrower:

It's part of the game, and people should accept this. however I do think it makes to many damages and that's ruining the game once again, because in a great fight some N... comes and ruins it all with the flamer.

I have made an application form, As soon im not Member I will not interact between players and members... also if im accepted I will be looking how other members react and I will be calm for a couple of weeks.

We have a special server for people who don't like heavy weapons. It is called Hardcore. Go there and you will get owned quickly. You will get your lunch handed to you by players like Rainier and you will quickly go back to the Jaymod servers. Also we allow spawnkilling, get over it. Many maps have been altered to cut down on it. Spawn protection timers have been put in place. When we start reducing weapons, people just switch en masse to whatever other weapon is proportionally better.

We usually don't censure players until they get annoying. That is a subjective decision. We respect the 1st Amendment because it is a good rule. I get offended by things that probably don't offend many other players, similarly what offends you may not bother me.

You say you will be calm for a couple weeks. You would need to be even-tempered consistently. From just reading your spat with Baska on another thread, I really don't think you are capable of this.

• Administrators
Members / Admins:

To be honest, I think Members and Admins are to soft against players, We had a player Shadow the members (I asked) Became annoyed by him he insulted a high admin (Ibaby) I think the admins and members should set together some punishments and way of acting in this kind of situation.

I just lol'd after seeing his complain.

What I mean is, Panzer and flamers are just running into the spawn and killing everyone, so the normal players that are having fun are getting annoyed by the SK, don't say it isn't because I do noticed it already a couple of times by players.

That's what happens on huge Jaymod servers lol.

:yahoo hobbs is a panzer pro

I am. :P I just never get a chance to use panzer since either someone else is hogging it or I dont have any chance at getting multi's since noone stands together and spawn shields are too long. And no medic is willing to TK/revive me at spawn door so that I can get multi that way. :(

I am. :P I just never get a chance to use panzer since either someone else is hogging it or I dont have any chance at getting multi's since noone stands together and spawn shields are too long. And no medic is willing to TK/revive me at spawn door so that I can get multi that way. :(

:yahoo hobb is so sexy :)

To true..