Liverpool FC

headshotlfc

go feyenoord and united :P

Go NEC and Adelaide United B)

LFC With Owen, Fowler, Mc Manaman brilliant.. Now rebuilding

Edited by MaKy
  • Like 1

If Carroll's going out on loan, is there any news on getting a new striker then?

Suarez is ace, but he's pretty much alone. Been hearing good things about Borini, but he's only 21, can't expect too much from him, same goes for Eccleston.

Btw: the Europe League Draws are at one o clock today, I hope they draw Belgian club Genk or Brugge, that way I can actually go watch the game :D

As Rodgers said, there's no point in having a 35 million pound sub, so he left to get more game time. Hopefully he can come back stronger and actually play well with us (although there's a chance he could move on a permanent deal after the loan)

Daniel Sturridge has been linked with a loan move, but he's pretty selfish when it comes to being a striker :P At least with Borini, he can link well with Suarez and can be a force in the future!

Suarez needs to put on his scoring boots or Liverpool will struggle to get into the top 5 again this year. 11 goals in Premier League last year is pretty weak for a top striker of a team that wants to play international football.

LFC should be able to pass to the next stage with this group. If they don't, I'm becoming an Everton fan.

You'll become an Everton fan so. No more strikers in the transfer window means we're relying on Suarez and Borini for goals. If either of them get injured hopefully we can call Carroll back.. otherwise we're f***ed!

Luis Suarez , Fabio Borini are the only main strikers till the next transfer list

Oussama assidi new signing is a striker ( I hope )

Yesil and Morgan as youth backup

I read on LFC website Rodgers and the board had 2 possible players lined up ( Which most have been Dempsey , Struddige on loan )

Why always leave it till the last day on deadline day always overpriced players and loan deals.Now we have not got any strikers we will never get the goals for this season

So happy with the players Liverpool got rid of this season but the numbers ins to outs do not add up

PLAYERS OUT

31/Aug/2012 Nathan Eccleston Blackpool 31/Aug/2012 Charlie Adam Stoke 31/Aug/2012 Jay Spearing Bolton Loan 30/Aug/2012 Andrew Carroll West Ham Loan 10/Aug/2012 Craig Bellamy Cardiff City Free 03/Aug/2012 Alberto Aquilani Fiorentina 13/Jul/2012 Maximiliano Rodriguez Newells Old Boys 05/Jul/2012 Stephen Darby Bradford Free 03/Jun/2012 Dirk Kuyt Fenerbahce

PLAYERS IN

25/Aug/2012 Nuri Sahin Real Madrid Loan 17/Aug/2012 Oussama Assaidi SC Heerenveen 10/Aug/2012 Joe Allen Swansea 13/Jul/2012 Fabio Borini Roma

Edited by =Plat00n=

I wish for once we would have a season where people wouldn't judge us after every single game. We played well for first half against West Brom, dominated Man City and should have won by more goals and we made Arsenal look good (or so I was told).

Not signing a striker during the transfer window is bad enough, but when you leave your £35 million striker leave on loan to another club WITHOUT replacing him, well that's just downright stupid ! You wouldn't make that mistake in Football Manager, which makes me sympathize with the fans on that one. Even the fact that they didn't include a recall clause straight away (they can recall in January though) makes it worse in my opinion.

On the plus side, we have been linked to some free agents already, most notoriously Michael Owen. IMO it wouldn't be a bad move, he was good as an impact sub for the last two years for United. I must admit I hate him for joining the Mancs though. Del Piero has also been linked, which is interesting but I can't see it happening :P

He had too, they held his family hostage, I see no other reason why anyone would join united.

He can return to Stevie G and show him how a Premier League medal looks like :kis:

On a serious note, Owen would be perfect for Liverpool at this moment. When Owen is fit, he is still a great striker.

I would love to see him going to Everton though. Just to see rawk forum going all mental again.

He can return to Stevie G and show him how a Premier League medal looks like :kis:

On a serious note, Owen would be perfect for Liverpool at this moment. When Owen is fit, he is still a great striker.

I would love to see him going to Everton though. Just to see rawk forum going all mental again.

That wasn't very nice :P

But yeah, he's gone to Stoke and Del Piero is gone to Sydney FC so we have no real BIG name choice anymore to sign on a free :P