Liverpool FC

headshotlfc

Go NEC and Adelaide United B)

LFC With Owen, Fowler, Mc Manaman brilliant.. Now rebuilding

....and Ian Rush, Peter Beardsley, Barnes, John "James Bond" Scales, Bjoernebye, Neil "Razor" Ruddock, and even Paul Ince. Those were the days! Nice to see so many friendly LFC-fans in here, walk on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cYt1fXdp5w

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was the slightest bit of contact when he went to pull it back alright, but he left it too long to fall over afterwards, hence why it's so bad. Compare it to Gareth Bale's one and it's way worse...

iI04qBVyEBQp2.gif

Funny thing was as well the stamping by Huth. Accidental my hole! Believe me if it was the opposite way around and Suarez did it, he'd have been sent off straight away. No one likes Suarez, and no matter what happens in the Premiership at the weekend (RVP elbowing Cabaye, Tiote tackle on Cleverley, Huth stamp on Suarez), it'll always end up being a 'Everyone hate Suarez' day...

lol, you sound like Rodgers, everyone is against you.. Of course Suarez is building up a bad reputation, he should also have gotten a penalty against Man Utd, but it is his own fault, since he keeps diving. I agree that referees should not judge based on reputation but on facts, but its no wonder that they tend to not give a penalty with his theatrical behavior all the time.

And I am also not saying that he is the only one and there have been plenty of disgraceful dives.

Yaya Toure against Sunderland for example:

iota18cRhU7Hf.gif

Punishments for blatant diving should be a lot harder than it is now, maybe they would stop then. Even though it is funny to see them failing afterwards, it is annoying and gives a bad touch to the sport nowadays.

52715_700.jpg

ok suarez has got a rep about himself an yes it was wrong wgat he did but he did get stamped on an it was blaintent !!! he dosnt help himself 2 be honest i think stevie G should take him 2 one side an learn him its the premier leauge best in the world an hardest for any player to ajust to!! wat he did there tested my faith in him HE NEEDS TO LEARN!!! im fukin sick of it im a red untill i die but a couple here an there everyplayers up2 it but that was a discrace to football !! i love my team an lets hope all this about suarez will help him learn not 2 make a **** out of my team my homeland an my life coz all my mates support the blue shite its 32-14 an the banters amazing lol take iteasy ppl an peace out :thanks

Anyone watching Being Liverpool at the moment?

Anyways, I love how Gareth Bale does the same thing as last week diving for country this time. I also love how nothing will be in the papers or anything tomorrow about that either but if Suarez did it, it's all over every paper :P

WY77S.gif

Yes, Suarez does dive but come on, who doesn't? Name one good player in the premiership who doesn't dive...

grr...wish i hadn't seen this topic ........liverpool fan

ok .....unfortunately liverpool have been noweher near good since 1990 ...... had a few great wins in champions league and fa cup but we have been woeful in the prem :(

need a striker at least for our main diver :P personally i think they should have shifted stevie G up there 2 years ago .. but since we got rid of alonso hes big stuck way to far back for me .

sterling is doign good so far .. seemas a good youth player comming through .....

my main gripe ....Glen Johnson .......HOW ....IS .. HE..... IN ... THE ...TEAM ??????????? am sorry ... he's shite , just dont rate him

rodgers needs time .. i think he can do it .. but we need 3 players at least

Yes, Suarez does dive but come on, who doesn't? Name one good player in the premiership who doesn't dive...

I know that this is a common problem, and it annoys me like hell. I was annoyed when Welbeck dives in 5th minute to get a penalty and it is pathetic, I was annoyed when Young went down so easy last season. It has become part of the game and I hate it. But Suarez seems to be the king of all divers. Even when he really gets fouled, he is overreacting in a way that it looks like a dive and makes him look like a fool. And be honest, there is nothing to whitewash, he is going down too easy, he is making the most of everything and he is diving, every single time. Therefore it is no wonder that people and referees start picking on him, even though the referee should never be influenced by that.

I know you guys don't like him, but look at what Gary Neville said about diving, I think it was a good analysis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNx5ok60U6A

Liverpool FC will not be moving to a new stadion in Stanley Park but will expand Anfield to a 60'000 seater.

http://www.thisisanf...ain-at-anfield/

I think it is a good decision to stay at Anfield, it is a great stadium and it would be even more impressive with the 60,000 seats.

Liverpool is very dependent on Gerrard it seems. Against Norwich he played very good and Liverpool smashed them, against Stoke he was poor and you got no result.

He has become a bit inconsistent the last few seasons, partly due to injuries, partly due to age probably, and Liverpool suffered from that. Don't take me wrong, he is/was one of the best players in the Premier League for a long time and when he is having a good game, he is still one of the best, but those good games are getting less and less in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

good win through the week we did go asleep at time tho sterling done us proud again but you cant leave it to a 17yr old gonn be amazing in few years tho :yahoo lets hope we beat these bitter blue nosed b******s today :app: COME ON THE REDMEN

Edited by headshotlfc