Liverpool FC

headshotlfc

Kevin Sampson‏@ksampsonwriter

From lips of Liverpool F.C Dutch Branch president Michael Kennedy just now, Huntelaar is a "done deal" for LFC.

Some good news to cheer up Liverpool supporters, Huntelaar would be a decent signing for Liverpool.

Huntelaar said this morning that he's not talking to any club at the moment and that he will stay at Schalke till the end of the season. I hope he's lying though, he has scored 67 times in 94 appearences for Schalke, I'd love to see him at Liverpool!

not realy funny for him...i should ask what happened for him to be treathed like this...if it if cuz of Terry..every one can see that he didnt do it intencionaly...so i dont understand

This I have never seen this before in 25 years of football hahahah I really think they dont like suarez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k27vECL-zb0

1) Some were celebrating with Carragher, since he is a club legend, doesn't play a lot anymore, and rarely gets involved with goals. 2) Some even thought he (i.e. Carragher) actually scored it. 3) Others were rushing back to the own half because they believed they could actually get the win at the Bridge.

oh and 4) Yes, Suarez is probably not an easy man to like.

yer u should just be ale to just by them on the LFC website i have fan cards an thats how i get my tickets usually if your ever in liverpool give e a shout an you can have one my fan cards you will have to say your a relative of mine but they never ask questions at the counter ive been to the counter with 24 fancards in the past an purchased 24 tickets if its a game against chelsea,man u ,arsaenal everton ect.. you will have no chance as they sell the day or mybe two after there out an also you need stubs from other matches to get them if you need any other help just add or inbox me oh yer also coaching hoidays is a good way to secure your ticket a travel most travel companys do good deals i went to roma years ago on a coach deal travel ticket an B&B £187 which i thought was good bargain..