Reconsider admins' rights to shuffle teams?

Jehovah<

When you think about time in a clan, and think an admin should have more commands based solely on time, think about a job.

Just because an employee has been somewhere for 10 years.. does it mean they deserve a raise? I work with plenty of people who have been there longer than me. They call in sick several times per month, they do the bare minimum so they don't get fired, and when the boss is gone, they're watching movies, surfing the web.. doing anything except what they're supposed to.

Our Founders, Leaders, and Co-Leaders know what they're doing. There IS a reason some people are promoted, and others are not. The shuffle command can easily be abused for someone's own benefit just because they don't like their team.

I'm not saying the admins you mentioned don't DESERVE a promotion to be able to shuffle... But maybe the higher admins want to see a little more so they can EARN the promotion.

Comparing an admin level in a video game to a real life job and promotion is just silly and it makes everything sound like serious business. we're talking about admin command/level. if they are found abusing it then remove their level/command. Things would be so different if employees were caught doing things they weren't supposed to do. real life. and internet is two completely different things. if a employee peed in someone's coffee you aren't telling them to get over it. as some would do if they got promoted to use mute, and they mute someone and they complained. for an example here.

I don't think Kris means everyone who spends long time in the clan should all get promotions. She is talking about those admins who have dedicated alot of their time in the server which higher admins never had a problem with, they should be looked at and considered for a promotion too. They can't help or do much if they aren't given the trust or power to do so.

I don't want to argue with you but just so you know, I didn't become a co-leader because I was sarcastic towards others or disappointed but because of my work devoted to the community. I don't look down on members or regulars (maybe on trolls lol) and I don't consider myself as a higher/better person than somebody else, so I don't know why others are scared to ask for something.

There are people with lvl 14 that I would gladly give my positive vote regarding the shuffle command, all they have to do is use a contact button and ask for it as it was said plenty of times already. ;)

Then imo Kris should be a good example of having said command on her level. she should ask for it and you will see that it will benefit the clan rather than hurting it. Because let's face it. those who can shuffle are only online for 5 minutes or 10. not including yoyo. he's the most active high admin currently. It's a good time to start thinking about these things. because Of course members who never get the time to talk to these higher admins will feel threaten/shy because they dont know them at all. while they are spending their time knowing Other members and admins.

I am understanding Kris 100% and where she's coming from personally from past clan experiences with admin and trust and what not.

• Like 6

Topic was about this.

I think if you have the power to ban a player, you should also be able to shuffle teams.

and it was answered here

@topic

Reconsider admins' rights to shuffle teams?

Today's admin right came out after too much consideration, past experiences and 4-5 times changing admin lvl system already. Thanks for your time , but no ... not today , but in near future if we feel there is any need we will surely look into it.

Thanks again.

Topic was answered by leader , imo should now be locked , all offtopic has been discussed b4 and like scream sayd use contact button.

I agree on that at shuffle command is demanding and sometimes difficult to handle to please everyone on server. Cause its based on xp and not for k/r or skill. But when see clear domination from other side and no one will balance when asked and when xp amounts supports shuffle command usage then it works. But mainly just asking people to balance and putteam are much usable commands. In my experience shuffle just create massive stacking and if there is only few admins to follow who was on what team its bit hard to handle. My humble cents on issue.

Masa_1964

true, shuffle not fully reliable on making teams even, since its based on xp. sometimes it could even make teams worse when all skilled players are shuffled to one team. next best thing is !put or ask some fraggers to join weaker team.

offtopic:

time + maturity+contribution to the clan etc matter, imho

now you can close this if you want to :-P

the real fact is that pro players or raters normally keep resetting their xp ... only average players normally have a high xp .so teams will be rather weakened as said by chuckun .... also , it is bad when u lose your panzer or medic class due to shuffle ... we all do use !putteam commands whn needed .. and our regulars are always helpful .. they switch teams when needed .. no need to change anything ATM (at this moment )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RAJAAH THUNDER's humble opinion :D

and yeah . just wanted to share my opinion .... now this topic can be locked :P

The only possible benefit with the shuffle command is time saved. I can balance teams with putteam with little trouble, just takes longer. I think knowing the server means you get a better result with a manual process. For example I know Rambo aka Shut_up is a kd whore and I don't count him as a skilled player, while the silent mod has no way to make that distinction.

The main problems about !shuffle comes from Hardcore server. There are a lot of player that like to stack teams just because they dont want to play certain map as axis or allies (or just to fck other players). I have personally seen that when i shuffle, players move again to the team they were. Thats annoy. How can i do our admin duties good if those kids joking with us in that way?

Some players are mature enough to understand the situation of stack teams and move by theirself. Some others move if you ask them nicely. Some others just dont care about read the conversations. Some others dont understand english well. Some others are annoying kids making all the fun run off. Some others are newbies.

As Chuckun said, if an admin (who dont have !shuffle command) feels that he really need it and ask for it (via "Contact Us"), we are going to discuss about your previous behaviour as admin and we will vote to give it to you.

And those regulars who wants to help with our clan and knows the basics about admin a server, feel free to make an application. We need good admins with common sense and service attitude.

I agree with kris and mccloud, theres like how many different co-leads, pretty much the only ppl that have shuffle, and do we ever see any of them? yoyo and naruqo and maybe vanaraud are the only decent admin i see on that are high enough to shuffle...I could say alot more but at this point i wont, its better that way.

Edited by LostSoul
  • Like 1

I have already answered the person who created this thread that there ain't going to be any change in admin system for now.

clan members are requested to please make a thread in members section and I will solve your all doubts there, and I will try my best to tell about each member why he have certain commands and lvl and why others who think they are doing good still don't have lvl's or command that they or their friends think they deserve.

Now I know my English is bad , but I hope its not bad that you don't understand a little of it. So don't make another useless post regarding who should get what command ... use member section plz.

Thanks.

• Like 1