F|A Joker

CALIFORNIANBUNG

Question

Hi everyone (I have been meaning to make this post for a few weeks but I keep forgetting)

I am just reporting that F|A JOKER has been a fantastic admin in the server: F|A Beginners 24/7

The way that he dealt with an aimbotter recently was exceptional and the standards he sets are fantastic.

I don't know what position he/she holds in this community but F|A JOKER deserves an excellent word on the public forum.

:)

• Like 4

I swear it wasn't me :P

founders+ and leaders+ will have the final say on the conclusion of this report :P

so please Joker refrain from bumbing up your own thread, be patient. :)

Joker, please quit creating separate accounts just to post compliments. :)

i agree with Doc...

what ppl do to be famous..pfffff

:P

Hi everyone (I have been meaning to make this post for a few weeks but I keep forgetting)

I am just reporting that F|A JOKER has been a fantastic admin in the server: F|A Beginners 24/7

The way that he dealt with an aimbotter recently was exceptional and the standards he sets are fantastic.

I don't know what position he/she holds in this community but F|A JOKER deserves an excellent word on the public forum.

:)

I completely agree, thanks Joker for being Awesome :P

i didn't know it was a big deal to compliment somebody. I would have said the same thing on a forum that had never had a compliment given before :)

Don't worry, we are just joking with Joker. We all love him (well most do :rolleyes: )..

• Like 1