My Apologies

Waffles

Sorry FA if you guys think that I applied for clan tag only. I didn't I wanted to be part of the community, and to just have fun, and socialize with other clan members. It's cool though, I decided to make my own clan... Not saying anymore details about it, because I don't want to be considered advertising. Hope me and FA community are cool now. Maybe later on I'll reapply to see if I can become part of the community :) . Please accept my apology. :)

About that part. Sorry but no multi-clanning allowed in FA.

Vanaraud, your new nickname for me is the Dreamkiller. Haha just kidding, but it sounds really cool. I personally think he meant he might leave that clan and re-apply here. But in my opinion I think that is a little messed up since people are now going to depend on you as a clan leader, yet there is that possible chance you might just up and leave them. Either you had the idea to multi-clan (which as you know is against the rules) or you had the idea you were going to ditch the clan your starting which makes me wonder why start a group in the first place. Now if there are no members in that clan after a really long time, I totally understand and what I just explained earlier is then to no use :). Good luck to whatever choice you end up picking :D

~Shinobi

Vanaraud, your new nickname for me is the Dreamkiller. Haha just kidding, but it sounds really cool. I personally think he meant he might leave that clan and re-apply here. But in my opinion I think that is a little messed up since people are now going to depend on you as a clan leader, yet there is that possible chance you might just up and leave them. Either you had the idea to multi-clan (which as you know is against the rules) or you had the idea you were going to ditch the clan your starting which makes me wonder why start a group in the first place. Now if there are no members in that clan after a really long time, I totally understand and what I just explained earlier is then to no use :). Good luck to whatever choice you end up picking :D

~Shinobi

Yes thats what i ment Vanaraud, lol. And yeah, if there are no members for a really long time then yeah :) . either that or pass on my leadership.

:)

Yes thats what i ment Vanaraud, lol. And yeah, if there are no members for a really long time then yeah :) . either that or pass on my leadership.

:)

Just make sure you do it in an orderly fashion, that way if people expect high from you, you dont let them down.

What would be nice is if you didn't just make random posts on the site asking about things that you can try for free or figure out by looking for on the website.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/36409-team-fortress-good-or-bad

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/36826-mw3-for-pc/?do=findComment&comment=325971

I appreciate your enthusiasm for wanting to join the clan, but you need to actually participate in conversations with at least some effort. The feeling I get from you is that you are trying really hard to get your post count up before trying again. Try participating in existing conversations and getting to know the members.

• Like 1