Hey everyone!

Kiirby

I just recently made a channel on youtube! I'm becoming an editor! I'll be doing all sorts of videos like; Commentaries, Gameplays, OCEs, Overedits and all the stuff in between.

I'm still learning the ropes of designing and editing, but the only way to get better is to practice and keep pushing through!

So if you would please check out my intro video! Like it/Dislike it, comment, sub, or give me some of that evil youtube criticism.

Its welcomed because it will make me push harder to prove I can make you like the video, but still comment something evil ;D!

Either way I'm coming to improve and share my creativity!

Edited by Kiirby

Thanks everyone! I'm trying to get assorted clips at the moment so I can start doing edits. So by next week I hope to be working on something!

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go. I'm a tad bit late then I said I was going to post a video. I kind of got discouraged because I was getting frustrated so I started over and did a different youtube contest! :D

This is my very, very first edit ever. ;p It sucks ass, but practice makes perfect!

Got another update! Did this in two hours for another contest. I love doing these contest because they give me free clips to practice with ;D

I hope you guys enjoy! Its my second edit ever :D

NEW VIDEO GUYS!

I hope you all like it.

:D Its my third edit and I tried some new things.

Motion tracking, adding overlays and sound effects.

Got a pretty cool Color Correction.

:D

Getting better and better every time I make a video<3

Watch in 720p<3

NEW VIDEO!!!

Hey guys new video is up.

Sorry about the double posting/bumping of this thread,

but I like sharing with you all.

I did this edit for a clan that wanted an episode so I accepted.

First time I've ever had to edit for someone other than myself/contest.

One of the leaders that asked me to do it says its beast. It made me want to make more edits!

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Watch in 720p. <3

Uppdaaate

From the looks of things this thread is deaad, but I don't care.

Heres a video I did today to show Eggo my kill from last night

It is on our CoD4 servers and its pretty boss.

Hope you all like it and make sure you watch it in 720p HD!!!

• Like 1

Sweet! Your editing's getting a lot better too. Grats on finally hitting that shot haha :P

No thanks to you! Killed me about ten times while I was jumping through the air!

Here we go. I'm a tad bit late then I said I was going to post a video. I kind of got discouraged because I was getting frustrated so I started over and did a different youtube contest! :D

This is my very, very first edit ever. ;p It sucks ass, but practice makes perfect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyUSbIGlsbE

overall nice video, but (and this is only my opinion) reduce the "twitch" effect :) and maby make it a bit more colourfull, just a bit too dark... but as i said i did enjoy the vid and this is only my opinion, especially when u think about the fact that its your first one...

((ps. i dont wana be a douche, just trying to be constructive thru critisicm))

• Like 1