heyaho out there =)

heyaho,

my name's anna, ingame im "Schneewante<3" ,

i started playin when i was ... let me think... 13? 14? years old (with the name yuki### or somethin like that oO...cant remember...sorry..^^..) i left it as i was 18 or 19... now i am 22...gettin 23 soon... lol ^^'' im from germany..and yeah, as my name says im female. i started playin et again with my boyfriend "BlackDiablo" on one of your ET- Servers..dun really know which one :P...

some1 of your friends told me to logon myself on your site, so i did it...(forgot his name too,, im so sorry, if you read it :D i was too busy with shooting, so i couldnt remember your name ;D ) well...thats all......i guess :D

if you got any questions , please let me know em ! see you ingame <3

grettings~ Schneewante<3 :kis:

Edited by Schneewante.<3

=) ... i guess its normal when i cant remember any names, because i dont really have something to do with that guys at the moment :P , but i really like your nq thingy server ^^ its pretty awesome :D