FA server menu

yellow flash

Hmm so i was thinking many people in servers ask daily how to get etkey and what to do to make it work ofc we help and tell that our forums have great topics but is it possible to add that when your in our servers and press esc there is the "FA servers" button add button "F|A" (or smthing like that name) and under it would be buttons "servers" , "forums" and "etkey"/"How to save xp".

when u press ET key it whould show this:

" First, go to the ETkey Generator for Enemy Territory, solve the CAPTCHA image, and click Generate Etkey!

Once it has downloaded (this should only take a second or two as it's a very small file), copy the etkey file to the relevant folder:

WinXP: C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\

Vista/Win7 64bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\

Vista/Win7 32bit: C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\

Mac OS X: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Wolfenstein ET/etmain/

Linux (*): /home/username/.etwolf/etmain/

Not working?

If /cl_guid reveals that you have an *Unknown* guid, join a server then type the following:

/pb_cl_enable; pb_system 1; pb_writecfg; reconnect;

This should solve all issues.

Still not workin? go here http://fearless-assa.../11-et-support/ "

Edited by Yellow Flash
  • Like 2

Ive helped PLENTY guys with this problem and i give them the same tutorial . The last couple times the guys would have about 150 xp when they reconnect but when they connect again its all gone ? Thats been happening alot lately , before it was simpler .

idea would be that when there aint admins online they can find it ( maybe add banner to tell about that "XP not saving press Esc->FA->how to save xp") since when admins are online we can help ofc but when there isnt.

• Like 1

idea would be that when there aint admins online they can find it ( maybe add banner to tell about that "XP not saving press Esc->FA->how to save xp") since when admins are online we can help ofc but when there isnt.

well atlist show anti viruse scan of it to beacuse when I showed it my friend to download beacuse he has that problem, he did not download it beacuse he was afraid from a viruse from your forum.

Sounds like a good idea .

well atlist show anti viruse scan of it to beacuse when I showed it my friend to download beacuse he has that problem, he did not download it beacuse he was afraid from a viruse from your forum.

Sorry can´t understand well what you are writing. Do you mean your friends antivir showed false positive on the ETKEY file when he wanted to download it? Because if it has it would be the first time I heard about it.

Sorry can´t understand well what you are writing. Do you mean your friends antivir showed false positive on the ETKEY file when he wanted to download it? Because if it has it would be the first time I heard about it.

yes, not only him it happend to me to. show anti viruse scan picture next to the download so that people can trust this download.

yes, not only him it happend to me to. show anti viruse scan picture next to the download so that people can trust this download.

antivir is ...

let the file run on virustotal it supports up to 42 antivirus definitions. just because Antivir or any other single Antivirus program says its infected it is not sayd that it is.

Also some infected messages are not meaning that the file is infected.

show a SS of the message please.

Ty

If I read your posts right, you are saying that you and your friend didn't trust our website and thus didn't download it because it might have been a virus? If so, how would screenshots of anti-virus scans change anything about that? They can be faked after all... If you don't trust our files, then simply don't download them.

• Administrators

Your anti virus sucks or your PC infected by another trojan and that trojan is infecting all other files.

Just for the sake of proof:

https://www.virustotal.com/file/511c40750459e6ff4c53e07ee3d2a7693925f462666ddb82479dbdf97b167bdd/analysis/1341741889/

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/

0 virus detected by 42 anti virus definations.