What's your sniping class?

pedroyan

Best topic ever, i really like the M40A3 with acog /plain, beast bolt action as for perks

Bandolier

Stopping Power

Steady Aim

I use those perks for every single class i got (maybe sonic boom with ak launcher for fun or double tap with any gun for fun)

No, take the R700

stopping power

bullet pen

and the bomb finder or bandolier

Steady aim isn't necessary for no scope or quick scoping.

I've used the M40A3 a lot and when i switched to the R700 started getting more kills. Especially quick scopes. I don't see any benefit of the ACOG. Actually, I do worse with the ACOG.

Edited by ajnl
  • Like 1

my noob setup:

M21 ( semi-auto to annoy the so called pro snipers )

3 stun or bandolier (stun to explore corners with the hitmarker )

Sleight of hands

Iron Lungs ( M21 + Iron lungs, no recoil and can kill tons of player from a good position )

Best class: none.

I despise sniping, haha.

Anyway, when I snipe, I just go with whatever the last sniper unlocked is, and all those sneaky perks that make you harder to find :/

(sorry about not much detail)

Believe it or not, i always find myself out of my 45 snipe ammo/49 deagle bullet, so i grab a random gun and just deal with it (alot of gun i grab got acog so i only spray with them ... almost)

Steady aim help for everything, no scope are godlike and pistol is too (even if i aim most of the time with pistol) but yeah, i use steady aim primary because i grab other peoples gun

Believe it or not, i always find myself out of my 45 snipe ammo/49 deagle bullet, so i grab a random gun and just deal with it (alot of gun i grab got acog so i only spray with them ... almost)

Steady aim help for everything, no scope are godlike and pistol is too (even if i aim most of the time with pistol) but yeah, i use steady aim primary because i grab other peoples gun

I believe it. lol.

• Like 1