Tour de France 2012

DFighter

Affirm i make a mistake, was stage of yesterday, great Icky ;)

Lol I actually made a mistake myself. I said Kessiakoff broke his collarbone, but its Kiselovski :P

And what about today? Froome made Wiggins look like a clown imo.

Great win today by Cavendish.

Probably one of his better stage wins. Reminds me of his Milan-San Remo win actually where he was behind and just pure out hit the gas and left everyone behind (although on that day he narrowly won by centimeters!)

I'm kinda gutted that Roche didn't win, although it seemed like Sanchez would have overtaken him before the line if Cav didn't win :(

, against the watch today, don't like this kind of stage.........

Me neither, kinda boring stage, but it'll be nice to see the duel between Wiggins and Froome :P

Edited by icky?/

Congratz to Wiggo,

but I hope next year's Tour will be more exciting.

Indeed. Saw a tweet last night that pretty much summed up this years Tour.

"For the record, even with a TT taken out, more climbs, and andy etc racing and without st6, Bradley still would have won the tour de france"

Says enough really. It was a boring enough Tour, can't say much stood out except Voeckler's two wins, Wiggins' dominance in the TT, Sagan vs Greipel for the Green and Froome unstoppable in the mountains (although if he wasn't working for Wiggins, he would have won it himself imo)

You know that wiggins wins dont care he deserves the sad thing is, all looked programmed almost.

Why all people who had a chance don't try something 1 at a time no nothing its soo predicteble with this ears at the riders all is controlled and the real exiting things slowly goes away more and more :(

Edited by DFighter

You know that wiggins wins dont care he deserves the sad thing is, all looked programmed almost.

Why all people who had a chance don't try something 1 at a time no nothing its soo predicteble with this ears at the riders all is controlled and the real exiting things slowly goes away more and more :(

It's true but what can we do ?

It's true but what can we do ?

Remove the contact earthing let the riders ride themself, and not the teamleader

Edited by DFighter