Tour de France 2012

DFighter

:)

i hope we'll have a great race in Alpes, hmm first time since long time i think all is open :feedback

I think its already decided who is going to win only if something strange happends like a fall or something

But I guess wiggins is to strong atm for the rest

Like I previously said, everyone can have a bad day.

I'm not sure wether you remember the tour of last year, but everyone was saying schleck was going to win till he had his offday.

Great stuff by Wiggins and Froome, the other favorites HAVE to attack now, hope they do, otherwise it'll be a boring rest of the Tour.

Affirmative, their time trial was fantastic.

BMC is going to let Van Garderen attack, so sky will have to ride after it and Cadel can just sit there and do nothing.

Thats what i would do if I was BMC team leader.

For Radioshack I'd let Zubeldia/Monfort/Kloden attack..Or all three of them, for each different mountain stage so wiggins' sky riders will be death.

As for Sky, I hope their Riders have some energy left. not like that time with the 8 'cols' when they all had to drop and Vanendert had to take the peloton.

What about all those Dope Accusations about Sky though? I hate people who immediatly start saying shit like that. Yes, this might be the most sick and cheated sport in the world, but if Dope is all you have to say, just shut up.

I loved Wiggins reaction :D : " People who say that are f***ing Wankers"

And here's one where he almost gets hit by a camera. His reaction: "Stupid ****"

Edited by icky?/

Di Gregorio hasn't really been officially accussed of anything I believe? A Belgian news site said that he's being questioned about doping in the Astana Team in 2011. There are no reports of a positive sample or anything.

He has been arrested by the French Police, but the WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) and UCI haven't been involved as far as I know.

Splendid news French victory, 3 if i remember :dance::yahoo

Yepz. sky is making it a boring tour de france -.-

They basicly do nothing and their number 1 is weaker than their number 2.

Di Gregorio hasn't really been officially accussed of anything I believe? A Belgian news site said that he's being questioned about doping in the Astana Team in 2011. There are no reports of a positive sample or anything.

He has been arrested by the French Police, but the WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) and UCI haven't been involved as far as I know.

Yes. He got a call of one of the doctors involved I think it was. And it's the french police that arrested him, if you here hear anyone saying it was the Uci, the Aso or WADA, they're wrong.

Yepz. sky is making it a boring tour de france -.-

They basicly do nothing and their number 1 is weaker than their number 2.

You're right :embrass

Yes. He got a call of one of the doctors involved I think it was. And it's the french police that arrested him, if you here hear anyone saying it was the Uci, the Aso or WADA, they're wrong.

Right another time B)

Right another time B)

whenever did i say you're right? ;)

Rolland and Pinot are the two good frenchmen in the tour.

But please keep the retard of a voeckler out of it.

But please keep the retard of a voeckler out of it.

Lol, a lot of people don't like Voeckler, why is that? They say he is arrogant, but I saw an interview with him last night with Belgian tv and he was quite nice.

Anyway; Great stage today :D Van den Broeck moves up to the 5th place, Froome is clearly better than Wiggins, Cadel is ready for retirement (shame Van Garderen had to stay with him instead of defending his White Jersey), and a great win by Rolland. Man, I love the tour :D