Tour de France 2012

DFighter

Well didnt see this topic while it's pretty populair :D

Who is your favourite and who is going to win the tour.

My favourite team is the rabobank team as it's a dutch team I hope a dutch will win the tour.

They certainly have better riders then the years before so hope this year it gonna change

Fabian Cancelara won or how you write his name :P he now have the yellow jersey.

But going to be a nice tour for sure :)

Edited by DFighter

Nah rabo ain't gonna win this year either. I don't think Gesink is capable if doing so.

Brajkovic, Evans, Sanchez, Schleck, Nibali and Menchov are too strong for him I think.

He'll be on the same level as Van den Broeck I think.

• Like 1

Yeah it will be tough for him for sure but not only geesink have a chance also mollema and kruiswijk are good riders for the general competition both very good klimers too

Yeah it will be tough for him for sure but not only geesink have a chance also mollema and kruiswijk are good riders for the general competition both very good klimers too

I've heard of Mollema, I don't know Kruiswijk :P

Since I'm supporting Lotto, even though I kinda know they're not going to win, I'd say Jelle Vanendert and Lars Bak will be the most help in the mountains for Van den Broeck

I've heard of Mollema, I don't know Kruiswijk :P

Since I'm supporting Lotto, even though I kinda know they're not going to win, I'd say Jelle Vanendert and Lars Bak will be the most help in the mountains for Van den Broeck

Kruiswijk debuted last year in the giro, he actually became 10th or something.

Almost the entire giro he was able to stay with contador only a few moments not witch decided his position.

Aswell Geesink and Mollema are very good round cyclers but indeed if they will actually win will be hard.

There is also a rider rob ruygh he is in vacance soleil he also is a pretty interesting outsider :)

Anyway it will be a better Tour de France then last year when Geesink felt en no other candidates that year ^^

Well was a nice finish ;D Geesink and Mollema did good today became 4th and 6th orso so quite a performence :)

Van den broeck and Vanendert also did well :P

I think that Wiggins is unbeatable this year, separately if a runner is doped better :) :)

And for the other wiggins supporters:

He's good, but you can't win the tour alone. And that's his problem, he doesn't have a team to help him. He won't win because of that.

Van den broeck and Vanendert also did well :P

And for the other wiggins supporters:

He's good, but you can't win the tour alone. And that's his problem, he doesn't have a team to help him. He won't win because of that.

Nope that's why im confident in rabobank team cause they have 3 riders who can be in top 10 top 20 and strong riders on every aspect

Nope that's why im confident in rabobank team cause they have 3 riders who can be in top 10 top 20 and strong riders on every aspect

Nah you need a Wiggins with a team to win. Gesink isn't Wiggins.

Well I surely was surprised to see geesink in front of the race

Dont forget 2 years ago he made it to the 6th place in the tour

last year was just drama cause he felt early in the tour and wasnt fit anymore.

But hope dies last lol really hope they finally come closer to winning a tour :P

I don't really care who wins. A Dutchman would be nice, but as long as there's a nice fight for the win, not the way it was in the Armstrong-years, where he would win once, and then let the others try in vain to beat him. I'd like to see one of them win time in every mountain stage, prove your superiority. It might not be possible, but it's what I'd like to see.