Tour de France 2012

DFighter

Completely missed this topic for the last two weeks due to my holidays. Haven't watched a proper stage yet, just highlights but here's a summary thus far of my opinions:

Definitely an exciting race so far, Cancellara bouncing back from a bad start to the season to win yet another prologue and keep the yellow for a week or so.

Most of us could see Wiggins wearing yellow at some point. I thought maybe it's been too early, but seems Sky want to race everyday to win. Don't think they will do it all this week though.

I'm happy to see so many French winning stages (Voeckler, Rolland, Pinot and Fredrigo).

Would like to see Evans try and win back some time in a mountain stage this week. In TT's, Wiggins is slightly better than him and it's Wiggins' race to lose now!

Interesting to see Frank Schleck testing positive for a diuretic. Says he was poisoned, not sure what to believe...

Indeed it sucks that doping is still a big thing in the sport, just look at Remy Di Gregorio who was arrested and kicked off the Tour for testing positive this year also.. Would be nice to have a grand tour that doesn't circulate around someone doping or getting caught!

U believe in miracles then I guess :D

Anything is possible. Just look at what Jens Voigt said a few years ago about Andy winning the Tour :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WfD7lYkKqA

Damn, that guy is so hilarious!

Edited by Panini*Hobbit@mp3