No Marty Recruiting No lag - New Map rotation.

I would like to purpose a new map rotation for the server I mentioned in the Title. My new Map rotation would be:

Blacklot

Bog

Crossfire

Bloc

Downpour

Overgrow(Must have)

Pipeline

Showdown

Creek

Chinatown

Im sick with Broadcast, if possible remove it :P

Who's agreeing?

I love Broadcast! Why would you not want it??

Chinatown sucks (IMO).

I'll agree with bringing Creek back, I miss Creek. I also miss Bloc, that map can be fun.

Don't see why Overgrow is a must have, I don't hate it, but I don't see why it so special either.

remplace Bloc with Broadcast (man i love that map) and you got a perfect map rotation. It really feel like there 4-5 map for no marty recruitig no lag (killbox), a large map rotation like that would be great.

• Like 1

I love Broadcast! Why would you not want it??

Chinatown sucks (IMO).

I'll agree with bringing Creek back, I miss Creek. I also miss Bloc, that map can be fun.

Don't see why Overgrow is a must have, I don't hate it, but I don't see why it so special either.

Cause you get kinda sick of broadcast when u play it all the time, and overgrow is one of the classics of COD4! Best sniping, Camping, rushing Map. And I chosen chinatown for those who love CQC.

Cause you get kinda sick of broadcast when u play it all the time, and overgrow is one of the classics of COD4! Best sniping, Camping, rushing Map. And I chosen chinatown for those who love CQC.

Chinatown is old, now thats a map im getting sick of. Broadcast is an awesome map to play. So that must stay. Overgrown on the other hand is something else, different from the other maps and thats why i like it so much,. Gives me some space to snipe.

• Administrators

We can't just please everyone.. COD 4 has around how many maps? Less then 20 and even in that u guys whine? I have seen servers just running broadcast 24 * 7.

That being said, I am going to update map rotation for it.

We can't just please everyone.. COD 4 has around how many maps? Less then 20 and even in that u guys whine? I have seen servers just running broadcast 24 * 7.

Used to only play on Broadcast 24/7 :D

I am not a big fan of this server, because I really like hardcore servers. However, I was playing it last night and broadcast was my favorite map. It is amazing for a shotty class, cuz you jump off the balcony and pump a round into the enemy before they even saw you. Amazing I daresay! I never stay for the entire rotation (too much dying for me).

• Like 1

Ugh, but chinatown sucks, it really really does.

But I disagree, overgrown doesn't have the best sniping and I wouldn't necessarily count camping as a plus. I know it's allowed and that's fine with me. But wouldn't consider that as a plus for a map.

I've played Broadcast a lot, never gotten sick of it.

I personally hope Backlot will come into the rotation, it's probably my best map.

But hey, it doesn't matter too much to me what maps are in the rotation, i'll still play them :P.

I'm not whining! ;). Enjoy making a new rotation.

Sooooo, lets maintain Broadcast and eliminate chinatown to create a great map rotation! Agreed?

ps: Noone is whining. We just purposed a new Map rotation ;)

• 2 weeks later...