Majority of Americans not interested in Microsoft Surface tablets, survey finds

Corey

Microsoft Surface Tablets Survey

An unscientific survey suggests that Microsoft will have its work cut out trying to sell Surface to most Americans, MacTech reports. Keep in mind that the survey in question comes from coupon-code website CouponCodes4u, which isn’t exactly known for its rigorous survey methodology. But if its findings are even close to being correct, it seems Microsoft will have a tough time breaking through tablet owners’ loyalty to their current devices as the survey found that 59% of tablet owners would not even consider switching to a Surface. Of those tablet owners, a plurality of 41% said that brand loyalty was the major reason they wouldn’t switch to the Microsoft tablet. The survey was conducted online among more than 1,500 Americans between the ages of 21 and 35. 55% of tablet owners surveyed owned an iPad, 23% owned an Android tablet and 12% owned the BlackBerry PlayBook.

Read

b9QNUjsOpVk

View the full article

• Like 1

Does this mean that when the surface computer "freezes," your hand gets stuck to the machine?

thats a question for the genius surface designers

I would buy one if it was in the price range of a cheaper Android tablet, but since it's likely to be closer to the iPad it'll be way too expensive for me now.

Hmm... I just had a thought... what if they put an Apple sticker on the back? I doubt anyone would notice the difference

except the fact that the ipad looks better and doesn't lock up :P