vsp stats processor

!Chuck4Abuck

Hi everyone , so well bak in the day when i played in evil i remenber ther was vsp on ther server , it was all ways great to check out our % to head ratio and status in obj and gun eff, evil is not running vsp anymore i guess b/c is an empty server now , i found that 4fclan still does chek out ther vsp status.

4fclan vsp well let me know wut ya think chuck out :):yahoo

oh i found this topic of a how to setup vsp aol search http://www.trap17.com/forums/Set-Vsp-Stats-t35421.html

• Administrators

I like vsp stats but the problem is after a short while the size of the data file grows big and you really need to host it somewhere which means spending more money and time setting it up.

• Administrators

I had already done it before in past. But no shared webhosting allows more then 200Mb SQL size and our VSP SQL size grew up to 500Mb size in just 2 weeks lol...

I need VPS or low power dedicated box which would cost around 30$ - 60$/month.

If only 200 out of 1700 forums member can donate just 10$ I can get vsp stats going :P

That must happen because the system must be logging EVERY piece of data.. but i'm sure a system can be developed that stores only the counters and averages.. I can If you tell me that our host can have asp.net web pages Ill be more that glad to look up in how to make a stat system like that...

• Administrators

That must happen because the system must be logging EVERY piece of data.. but i'm sure a system can be developed that stores only the counters and averages.. I can If you tell me that our host can have asp.net web pages Ill be more that glad to look up in how to make a stat system like that...

Nop. Present one doesn't support asp.net. I will still ask them if they can cos i guess we need windows hosting service for it.