Greetings

Fireholder

Hello, there. My name, online, is Fireholder. My real name is Claude. I'm 32, currently on summer break before my third and last year of this college program I'm in. Taking

Computer Systems Technology, focusing on networking and security. Aside from technology, I love the outdoors, especially hiking, camping, swimming, climbing and cycling.

I also love to read and learn many things.

I've been playing CoD4 on and off since its release. It isn't often that I find a server that I really enjoy spending most of my CoD4 time in. Thanks for running fine servers, and

being diligent with administration, which is also rare.

I'm no noob to online communities. I'm a member of a private torrent tracker, I use to lead a Runescape clan, and have been in one other CoD4 clan, =eTg=, but not for long.

I have decided to apply to F|A. I hope you'll accept. I have also decided to check out Enemy Territory. I've heard of it many times, but never knew that it was free, and only

available in multiplayer. I will do that soon. If anyone has any questions, or if you just wanna chat, my xfire is fireholder79.

See you around. :-)

Oh, should I be accepted as a member to F|A, and if anyone is good with graphics, I'd appreciate it very much to have a custom signature made for me. I can provide an example

of what I want, but it's from another community and thus wouldn't fit in here. :-D

RAWR. Glad to see you on the forums! ^_^

Heyheyhey. If you're applying, DO THIS:

Post an application here: http://fearless-assa.../57-cod-series/

Before posting your app, read this! It has the application inside ^_^: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/841-read-first-before-applying-how-to-join-fa/

Edited by Lady*Raevyn*
  • Like 1

Hello Fireholder!

Though You are already a regular here, welcome! Your application was already approved so congrats!

As I said in the apply, message me on xfire when You need level set.

Have fun!