NO DEDICATED SERVERS FOR MW2

Tomato

56250 and still counting..... that's a lot of lost revenue. 56250 x $60 = $3,375,000 if all the people that signed the petition don't buy the game. And that doesn't account for currency differences. If even half of those people don't buy it, its a large chunk they will miss out on.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After IW and their stupid no Dedicated server for MW2 <_<

well it's time for DECI ( Battlefield Bad company 2) Karl-Magnus Troedsson, the executive producer of the Battlefield series from EA ensures that the game will have dedicated server. here is someone who knows exactly what PC games and multi-players part means for the PC community :geek:

@L_Twin

16h12 GMT +1 ... 56579 Total Signatures

Well that's a b***... If I weren't in this clan it wouldn't bother me as much. But how the heck are we supposed to team up with clanmates for instance? Yeah... Great idea, IW. Let's turn the PC into a console.

Bloody bastards probably only see a PC as a console you can mod yourself. Idiots.

signed the petition too... this really sucks... cant imagine MW2 without dedicated servers... i am goin to stick to COD 4 for the time being

I just sat on the page that tells you the number of signatures so far and hit refresh a few times. looks like 1-2 signatures per second right now. lets see what happens when people get off of work today that haven't kept up over the weekend........

76986 sigs and counting.

I signed. This is idiotic. I like the idea of a matchmaking service, but not allowing any dedicated servers is just stupid. These servers keep games alive long after their developers lose interest (about 3 months, usually), foster community and growth, encourage competitive gameplay among clans and leagues... Someone, along the line, needs to get fired for this.