Poison Knive, FG42, M97 Overpowered

kwisi

So are you going to complain that flamethrowers shouldn't continue burning once you're on fire?

Are you going to complain that sniper rifles should take 500 hits to kill because usually you cant hit them back quickly with a normal gun?

All weapons have their advantages and disadvantages.

In your examples:

I dont use poison knives because you have to get lucky, quicker than the enemy who has rapid firing bullets - thats not easy.

I don't use FG42 because it's so innacurate - I empty my entire clip making donks, then get killed once I'm reloading.

I don't use M97 because it is USELESS unless you only encounter enemies popping around corners or camping in a cqc position.

If these weapons were so spectacularly overpowered, I would use them. No shame here. But they're not, they suck in major ways, moreso than their benefits.

All those weapons are just right the way they are... How about the Sten???

Overheats easily, low-medium damage. Only effective with head shots.

I don't know but I feel that it is Underpowered lol

Attentionwhore.jpg

Dude if you hate the weapons just suck it up and adapt or stop playing. posting on here isnt going to change a thing. sorry to sound so cut n dry but why waste peoples time when everyone who plays this game should know the pros and cons of each weapon

• Clan Friend

Dude if you hate the weapons just suck it up and adapt or stop playing. posting on here isnt going to change a thing. sorry to sound so cut n dry but why waste peoples time when everyone who plays this game should know the pros and cons of each weapon

Poison is a jaymod weapon not an et weapon, if he doesn't like it so much he could just stop playing jaymod, there are even (or used to be) etpro servers where everyone plays medic, or where the use of weapons like arty and landmines is frowned upon, and players take panzerfaust only if they are able to do ultramonsterkills, otherwise they go to hide in shame.

Why should one stop playing, that's a bit drastic. I hate those weapons yet I usually play jaymod.

But I agree on the fact that it's useless to post hoping that someone would disable those weapons.

I don't think the point is about some weapon being overpowered, because all weapons have advantages and disadvantages, if they were overpowered we would see all highest fraggers using them. I think the point is being able to kill a player who is better than you (in some occasions). But you can do it even by backshooting, etc.

Anyway you know who is good and who is not. If some superpro player takes flamer just for fun, and kills me, I don't care because I know he is better than me. If somebody who can't aim even if his life depended on it takes flamer, and kills me in a small room, I am certainly not happy, but I know that he is not a better player and I don't care much. And if he didn't have an enemy spawn full of total beginners and afks he couldn't even get a decent score with it, so why should I cry.

Sometimes I take flamer as well as a revenge, but flamer vs flamer is not like mp40 vs thompson. There is a much smaller difference between players skill, when using that weapon.

It's like a bad chess player (flamer) challenging a better chess player (medic with mp40) to switch to a game of tic tac toe (flamer vs flamer) then telling him 'lol you can't beat me in this game'. Please...

That's why if someone kills me with poisoned knives I almost never switch to that weapon, because it would be pointless (it's not even unlagged and high pingers always lose with it)