Can I change my PS network name???

You'd probably have to email their customer services and ask them to change your account name.

They telll you it can't be changed when you register it. Would have to make a new account.

You really cant change it? Wtf...atleast micro$oft lets you change your name but its not free :/

Well , you CAN change it but you will need a new email .

Well , you CAN change it but you will need a new email .

Exactly if you want to change your name, you have to create a new account with a new email. That means losing all stats and anything tied to your old account.

• 1 year later...

On friday my buddy's psn login in wouldn't work. Said please verify email to login. He hadn't used the email since registering the account. Forgot email password etc. Locked account. We had to make a new one, lost everything.

• 2 weeks later...

I wuold think if you e-mailed the costumer support and asked or called or something like that they would give you a for sure answer.

On friday my buddy's psn login in wouldn't work. Said please verify email to login. He hadn't used the email since registering the account. Forgot email password etc. Locked account. We had to make a new one, lost everything.

That sucks!!!