Most HEADSHOT'S AWARD!

!Chuck4Abuck

I' heard parts of that vid are fake, espcially with the parts he kills mAus, butchji, and d4vid. I've heard that they aren't playing the classes they normally play and that they never play without tags. Ive also heard that the player is a hacker. Better vid to use would have been a mAus or wiesek vid.

butchji do play without tags... well i saw couple vids of him and he didnt have tags, plus, he was on our etpro server playin with his friends, and didnt have tags on.

butchji do play without tags... well i saw couple vids of him and he didnt have tags, plus, he was on our etpro server playin with his friends, and didnt have tags on.

You sure he was real butchji lol?

I was just saying thats what I heard, not from any personal experience. I know wiesek plays with tags on pretty much whenver he plays, since for a long time I played on the same server with him, his X-fi clannies, some guys from Logitech, and some other pub stars lol.

You sure he was real butchji lol?

I was just saying thats what I heard, not from any personal experience. I know wiesek plays with tags on pretty much whenver he plays, since for a long time I played on the same server with him, his X-fi clannies, some guys from Logitech, and some other pub stars lol.

i have no f***ing idea if he was real.

he did have same name as the dude in the video though.