New to Forums

Dak

Dak's the name, COD4's the game.

I've been play COD4 almost exclusively on the FA servers for the past few years and have decided to get more involved in the FA community.

COD4 provides a great stress relief after a day at the office. It's great that FA makes such an effort to keep the servers clean and fair.

Check out my profile and leave me a message when you have time.

My App to become a tagged member is pending so if there is anyone out there who has played with me on the Servers and wants to make up something nice to say about me B) . My app is here

• Like 1

Yeah I love to play CoD4 after a long hard day too. You can forget everything except that guy in front of your sights. Well that and me sneaking up behind you... Welcome!!!

Welcome aboard Dak, to our forums. There are lots of interesting topics to cruise, hope you find some that are up your alley. Dak's been a great guy to play with on Abnerdog for as long as I can remember. Glad you finally decided to check out more of what we have to offer. :yahoo See ya on the field o battle! To Arms!