This is for all W:ET Players. - Patch your ET.

daredevil

• 1 month later...

PATCH OK.. I'm playing on 2.6b with all my settings.. want to know how?

First I copied my old 2.55 folder (I put it in a zip file, with no compression FYI)..

Since I had 2 installations 2.55 and 2.6 and none of them in the default installation folder I delete them both..

I made a fresh install of the 2.55.. upgraded it to 2.6.. and patched it to 2.6b..

For the settings all I did was copy the backup into the new installed folder.. and for every file that already existed I said "Do not replace"..

after that made sure all the cfg were from the old folder.. and that the etkey file as the old one..

And voilá.. everything is the same.. don't even have to download maps again :P

how about ex? did u have te same as the options and the names or not?

cause i haven't reinstalled the game since 4 years but my win about 44 times and thats why the update cant find the et installed...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I did have 2.60 installed, but could never find the server, all i get is alot of aussie servers, so i switched back to 2.55.. dont have any problems with it..

2.55 then 2.6 and then 2.6b

I think you stopped on 2.6 and hence not able to find much servers. Patch it all the way to 2.6b.

• 1 month later...