F|A clan server for Battlefield on ps3?

en!gma956

hey fellow gamers, After the recent patch the rent-a-server was introduced and

I was wondering if this clan has a server or plan on creating one for battlefield/ps3

If not i was thinking of creating one of my own.

thoughts? comments?

yea just start battlefield,go into multiplayer,then it will say quick match,server browser,and also rent-a-server,with the rent a server you can choose to rent for a day,week or months,a day rental is 1.50,a week is 6.99 a month is 24.99 and 3 months or 90 days is 59.99

i think its great that they gave console gamers this option,

id rather play on pc but my vid card can barley play wolf ET

im still having those graphic issues :(

anyone wants to play on psn add me... hollowpoint956

• 2 weeks later...

Ill try to remember to add you. I got the same problem with my crappy laptop lol i went out and bought black ops and cant even run the game cause the vid card isnt good enough :/

I was wondering the same thing about bf3 f/a server though

• Administrators

yea just start battlefield,go into multiplayer,then it will say quick match,server browser,and also rent-a-server,with the rent a server you can choose to rent for a day,week or months,a day rental is 1.50,a week is 6.99 a month is 24.99 and 3 months or 90 days is 59.99

Feel free to rent a server if you are willing to and you can post the IP here so others are also aware of it.

• 1 month later...

There is no IP that you can type i sure. You just name it what you want and give people the name to search and then they can get on :D (PS3 MW3/BF3 Player lol)