My dad and uncles play it. I will soon enough as well! I love it but the one downside is that when you go to battle and we're both playing at the same time, the chances are we won't be playing against/with each other. They make the games at random which is cool but can be bad as well :P

My dad and uncles play it. I will soon enough as well! I love it but the one downside is that when you go to battle and we're both playing at the same time, the chances are we won't be playing against/with each other. They make the games at random which is cool but can be bad as well :P

I love that game!!

Got up to Tiger 2 on Germans, lorraine on French, and IS on Russians.

Money is the biggest drawback on the game however. Plus the sucky matchmaking :)

Platoon anyone?

• 3 weeks later...

That is why you can platoon with people to get in the same battles or you can try counting down (everyone click battle button at the same time)

I spend most of my days playing World of Tanks instead of ET and COD so if anyone would like to play with me hit me up!

xfire: discorey

WoT username: Hibachi

I joined a clan and participate in clan wars but they only allow high tier tanks. So if you have tier 8 arty or tier 10 tanks you could join (or if your close to them) :D

sorry for reviving a month old topic :)

• Like 2

That is why you can platoon with people to get in the same battles or you can try counting down (everyone click battle button at the same time)

I spend most of my days playing World of Tanks instead of ET and COD so if anyone would like to play with me hit me up!

xfire: discorey

WoT username: Hibachi

I joined a clan and participate in clan wars but they only allow high tier tanks. So if you have tier 8 arty or tier 10 tanks you could join (or if your close to them) :D

sorry for reviving a month old topic :)

corey, once i get my keyboard ill hit you up. operating mainly tier 7s/8. (no arty) :)

My former clan abandoned ET to play this game, so I'm not going anywhere near it :)

it sucks you in don't do it! ;)

Just wondering what are your usernames on W.o.T? I started playing it last week and it's very addictive.. Slowly but surely getting the grasp on the best places to stay but sure that's part and parcel of any game.

My username is DaOtherLanger if anyone wants to add me. Maybe ye might see me on the battlefield sometime! :)

Olmaize <---- my nick

Kinda stopped ot playing cuz played it too much :D I`ll be back. But yes its addictive and very interesting especially if you play with your friends.