Resident Evil Retribution Trailer

.TyrAnt~

I thought the whole series was finished with the last movie.. Guess not :P Kinda different approach to this one compared to the rest, makes it look a lot cooler imo.

Didn´t you watch the end of the RE:Afterlife?:P Ofcourse RE1&2 were best but no Im just watching them because of Milla and maybe they came up something as good as those first two were.

Didn´t you watch the end of the RE:Afterlife? :P Ofcourse RE1&2 were best but no Im just watching them because of Milla and maybe they came up something as good as those first two were.

I did, I just completely forgot about that :P Just watched the video of it there and can't believe I missed it :(

The Resident Evil franchise is awesome! I've seen all the movies including degeneration the CGI one, and they all seem to be pretty good xD. Resident Evil 6 the game is coming out pretty soon too, and man am I excited!

i dont like the movies but the games are awesome, been playin RE games since i was kid. i got my name from RE4 fully tuned blacktail was my favourite gun :camper

Nice another RE fan :D My name is from Resident Evil too Tyrant = T-Virus! Im excited to see what RE6 will be like.

The movies and games are both epic. The movies were a great idea for them to make, now I can watch my favourite characters on the big screen.

• 2 months later...

I never play Resident evil games but loves movies. My favorite part is Resident Evil Extinction. I bought Resident Evil movies when i see that my favorite actor Thomas Kretschmann act Resident Evil Apocalypse and when i see first movie i just love Resident Evil serial. Watch Resident Evil movies many many times :)

I appreciate the fact that they are making Resident Evil movies, but come on man.. Resident Evil was originally a puzzle based game that was ment to scare the shit out of you..these movies that Hollywood portrays *Just like any other series* are blown up so much and the story line so discombobulated to where the people that actually played the game are left wondering.. Why are Claire & Chris Redfield not the main characters? Who is Alice and how does she even come into play with the original franchise of Resident Evil? Nothing makes sense in these movies when being compared to the actual game. Major disappointment imo, They need to make them scary and still kind of stick the mystery of Umbrella Corp. Not have this "Alice" busting right in and going Neo on their ass.. If I want to see that, I would watch Jason Statham or Jet Lee movies..