Ezekial 2517 COD4 player

Ezekial 2517

Hey F/A folks.

This is by far the best COD 4 site, and the best group of players. The admin control keeps the game fun. While I spend a lot of the game dead, I do appreciate that some of the best players slow down enough for me to score a kill or two.

I am a 57 year old NASA Flight Research, Avionics Lead technician on the SOFIA program. Just promoted to Deputy Branch chief.

I have worked for NASA a long time. Covered everything from Hypersonic experiments to F-18s with wing warping technology.

I am a Veteran with over 8 years active duty. I was a Nuclear ICBM launch crew member at 19. 10 Megatons of Thermo nuclear Peace keeping. Then I was in North Dakota playing with the B-52G/H.

I now live in Ca. in the desert. I can shoot all of my guns here and not disturb the neighbors.

More boom than the ones in the game.

Enough writing.

Thanks for having me on your team and I got you in my sights.

Peace through superior firepower.

• Like 1

Holy mackerel, Ezek, you finally said hi and got on the forum. Cool. I have enjoyed playing with you on abnerdog for a long time. Welcome and don't be afraid to chat us up in game as well. Thanks for your servicwe also, wow , alot of incredible stuff there. Seeya on the battlefield!