Star Wars Mod

Duke Nukem

I play alot on Nitmod and Recruiting. I play as Duke Nukem or Duke Noobem. I noticed alot of the Jaymod servers are not populated very much. Would F|A be willing to try the Star Wars Mod. I've only seen one server that has it. I think everyone would have a blast trying something new.

hi, you know that this is the Introduce yourself section ? So if you want to introduce yourself you are on the right place, if you want to suggest anything on our ET Servers you shoud go to our suggestion section

all i have to say now is

1. hi and welcome on F|A Forums.

2. what you talking about ? Our Jaymod servers (Jay1| Jay2 | Jay3) are ranked in the top 10. ET Servers.

I think everyone would have a blast trying something new.
star wars mod is not a new mod, also ppl get mad if they want connect to a server an have to dl tons of mb for a mod.

Edit: since i have seen you already have intoduced yourself on another topic

\moved to ET Server suggestion

It depends on which time you are online, but I would not say that jaymod servers are not populated. On good times we have jay1,2 and 3 full and jay4 half full, see Stabaks links.