POLL:What is your favorite class?

CaldasGSM

Even if we adapt to maps or teams there is always a class we hold dear to our heart  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What is you favorite class?

2. 2. Wich classes you play the most?

I'm an obj guy which like to attack. That's why my PWR is so high and that my K/D is getting down. So I'll always try to rush maps and then when we are near of winning the map and the time isn't at 40% I'll stop and frag (++ K/D) then when the 40% will be done, I'll do the obj. I'm always playing Med or Eng. If I'm a covy, there is a reason = obj. I play ET because I like to play in objective maps. Playing BF2 wasn't cool for me because almost everything was based on frags. For COD4, everyone is always play TDM...

I don't think I'm a rambo Med like maybe all the other Med are. I'll always suicide myself to revive someone and hope he will do something more than what I would do. I usually get the Best Medic award either because I have too much XP as a medic or because I revive too much. I know about all the tactics for the Med and I really enjoy playing it.

I don't play rnade because I don't like it. I only play Eng-SMG but I'm not the best Eng a team can have because I don't know all the pattern for landmines. I know A LOT of them and usually in all the maps, but not all of them.

For covy, I'll play FG because I enjoy the rate of fire. I'll do the obj as covy and switch back as Med/Eng as fast as possible. I use to be good at sniping when people didn't had any antirecoil snipe stuff. Now it's so hard to get a kill VS a covy because they all use a script to lower it and I still didn't took the time to do one myself which for me is kinda cheats.

For covy, I'll play FG because I enjoy the rate of fire. I'll do the obj as covy and switch back as Med/Eng as fast as possible. I use to be good at sniping when people didn't had any antirecoil snipe stuff. Now it's so hard to get a kill VS a covy because they all use a script to lower it and I still didn't took the time to do one myself which for me is kinda cheats.

where do you play? i've never actually seen someone scripting...... i kinda wanna try my luck against em

covie takin ur pant's is the best kill ya and take ur pants lmao u naked and dead lmao

covys remind me of the hood, beat the dude till hes dead then take his shit :hi:yahoo

• Like 1

Engy is fun shit. Getting like 25-30 kills with landmines is awesome. I suck with the R-nade but I'm slightly getting better with it. I usually start the map with it then get frustrated and switch to MP40/Thompson.

Medic is my love and will probably always be, but playing as engineer is also damn fun. Like Lush said, its damn hawt to get 20-30 kills only with landmines. Its also fun to hear reactions of those who are after frags at that moment. :P

Edited by reCoiL

I <3 covie, but usually ill play as med just cuz my team is too busy with panzer and stuff. Plus nothing better than people sayin you have hp hax!

• 3 weeks later...