Worst hangover ever!

Proffa

That's because you never really got drunk

I dont have to prove me, but in Belgian, we even recently bought your beer IIRC

What was your legal drinking age again ? ;)

What I did discover was that hangovers get worse getting older. I was never hung over after beining smashed when I was younge

r.

I once woke up in my own vomit, bruised in the face, with a broken bike and no memories. Not proud of it but I did learn my boundaries .

Ive only been really bad drunk once on Vodka :( It was horrible! I vaugly remember falling out of the passenger seat of the car head first and my friend having to help me shower and dress as I had vomited all over myself lol. The hangover was the worst. Yet I can drink a bottle and a half of rum/scotch etc to myself and remember everything and not really have a hangover...Strange..:)

• Administrators

I dont have to prove me, but in Belgian, we even recently bought your beer IIRC

What was your legal drinking age again ? ;)

What I did discover was that hangovers get worse getting older. I was never hung over after beining smashed when I was younge

r.

I once woke up in my own vomit, bruised in the face, with a broken bike and no memories. Not proud of it but I did learn my boundaries .

My tolerance for alcohol is higher then yours. If you pass out drunk and puke on yourself that is a sign that you should not be drinking. I have never in my life passed out or puked from getting wasted but I had 100's of mornings like that.

My tolerance for alcohol is higher then yours. If you pass out drunk and puke on yourself that is a sign that you should not be drinking. I have never in my life passed out or puked from getting wasted but I had 100's of mornings like that.

Im only 16 but I never had a hangover, been drunk sometimes but when I had to puke I only did it because I wanted to sleep to get the terrible dizzy feeling out of my body, always puking on command :lol:

. I have never in my life passed out or puked from getting wasted but I had 100's of mornings like that.

" That's because you never really got drunk"

Why are you constantly telling what and how I am and what I should and shouldnt do?

That was 5 years ago and as I said I'm not proud of it. you missed the point completely

Edited by KITE