My video productions :) (feed back please)

X.DOT

Hey there, basically if you dont know already my job is to film night club events then edit them to the promoter's likes

here's a link of my favorite one i've done and also check out the rest of my channel:

tell me what you think of it, and if you have done anything similar!

X.DOT

• Like 1

Very nice video I like it!

Which camera do you use and which programm to edit the video with?

I do almost the same thing at internship, just not night clubs lol. I have to film things for companies and make a video of it.

My favorite assignment so far is that I had to make a musicvideo for a rapper.. Might upload it on youtube and show you, but takes so long till it's uploaded lol, might upload it over night when I'm asleep :P

Awesome to know someone else on this forum makes video productions like I do ^^

Good video + I love the tracks , can you send me names of those tracks? + other tracks you like to recommend or your fav.

Good video + I love the tracks , can you send me names of those tracks? + other tracks you like to recommend or your fav.

the tracks are off the top of my head: Rusko - Woo Boost, and Flux Pavillion ft. foreign beggars.

Thanks a lot guys and alexandra i used a nikon D7000 and D5100 and used Final Cut Express to edit it :)

yeah well that's why i posted this topic so i could see who else here does the same stuff as me and id very much like to see your work!

Nice video :)

Might upload it on youtube and show you, but takes so long till it's uploaded lol, might upload it over night when I'm asleep :P

Off topic, but who finds the error?

Thanks a lot guys and alexandra i used a nikon D7000 and D5100 and used Final Cut Express to edit it :)

yeah well that's why i posted this topic so i could see who else here does the same stuff as me and id very much like to see your work!

Ah nice, I use Avid Media Composer to edit

I will upload it tonight and post it here tomorrow (if upload goes OK that is :P)

Off topic, but who finds the error?

Hopefully I won't get an error, if I do I will cry :[

Ok I uploaded the video

Made it together with a few others at internship. We only had 2 weeks to do it :/ All other groups that also had to make a musicvideo had 2 months to do it and their musicvideos were just bad. And the funniest thing is that those people had 2 years more experience with filming and editing and we only 2-3 months.

It was shot in 3 nights, from 5pm till 10pm. It was shot in a classroom next to internship lol infront of a curtain... low budget for the win :P

It was for a musicvideo competition thingy, but there still need to be some changes in the musicvideo before the rapper wants to use it for on TV lol

In some places in the musicvideo you can see what the colour was really like and that was just ugly so edited it so colour of video looked nice.

First musicvideo I ever made and I learnt a lot from it :] Was also fun to do, eventhough I really HATE the music! but ohwell lol

The parts in video with the kid and the pope still creep me out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu-vfSJ5v_U

• Like 1

That was so good! really good actually! wow, really loved the lighting, was nice, not too sure i like the song haha but hey ho, that was really cool! i've got my first music video coming up really soon at the end of this month, ill post it up or PM it to you when it's done :)!

again nice work!

That was so good! really good actually! wow, really loved the lighting, was nice, not too sure i like the song haha but hey ho, that was really cool! i've got my first music video coming up really soon at the end of this month, ill post it up or PM it to you when it's done :)!

again nice work!

Thank and yeah the song sucks lol, especially after you've heard the song over 1000 times

Goodluck with your musicvideo :]

Alex, Gubbi meant that you dont sleep......... -_-

What's sleep?

why X.DOT why......? why did you have to make a video with Rosko's Woo Boost? i never really listened to dubstep music unless i was watching a dancing video nor did i know who the hell Rosko was...but now its all over for me. all over. i just cant stop.....why did you do this to me? WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!