If you enjoyed the movie in the theatre, how likely are you to buy it on DVD later?

erantal

If you enjoyed the movie in the theatre, how likely are you to buy it on DVD later?

1) Very likely.

2) Somewhat likely

3) Not very likely

4) Not likely at all

* Option 3 for me *

If the movie is very good then after couple of years when the price is tropped I´ll rewatch it in DVD, especially the ones which needs the extra pixel in the screen, like Transformers.

Depends on the movie I guess. I want to buy the box set of the Harry Potter Movies and The Twilight movies once they are all out. More so for the "complete" set then the actual movies. I have never watched a Star Wars movie but id like all them movies in a box set for the same reason :)

Otherwise I wouldnt buy them, but then I never really go to the movies I just either download them or wait until I can hire them.

i never go to theater to watch a movie because i may get all my limbs frozen. Because you need to sit down for like 1 or 2 hour and do nothing and specially your next sitter is someone who is snoring th entire movie. So i wait to get DVD of the movie released and watch it at home. :)

3/ for me.

There are not much great movies worth to buy DVDs after watching. Except like Green Mile or The Shawshank Redemption for example.

OK, everyone has own level for review of quality of movies, but what ive read here, there are not much ppl, who buy it anyway :) .

Don't buy DVD's, unless we're at the store and the kids pick something, think Marmaduke was the last one we got, they never last around the house longer then a few months. As for myself, I got Netflix and Hulu+ accounts, have not been to the Movies in quite a while, last time was for Tron, cause I won free VIP Premiere passes hehehe, maybe it's something I want to get into again LOTS of movies I'm looking forward to this year.