Please consider

docfr8

• 2 weeks later...

lots of complaints by server regulars. Just saying.. IMO it does get redundant seeing the same maps without some bit of rotation. Maybe have a few rotations that get rotated often to break the redundancy... If I read our members and regulars consistenly complaining about map changes, thats a sign...

Yes, you can tell them to post in the forums till they are blue in the face, but it wont happen.. Im telling you from the deckplates that people consistently talk about change in rotations and maps.. FACT

Tbh if I was that devastated about the current map cycle of any random server, I'd take 5 minutes to make an account under some spam email just to request maps.. So they're obviously not that desperate.. When maps get changed, they complain. If they have ideas they can request them.. ^_^

Personally I support these maps but that's not up to me :)

• Like 2

Understood.. I dont deny that people may be immature and change their name up to satisfy some personal needs within. :D

I do hear regulars and clan members STRONGLY suggest new maps. I would suggest that maybe add some from the original 6 maps.. W/O adren, baserace would prove difficult, but I have heard on numerous occasions about how much people miss railgun and radar.

• Administrators

Understood.. I dont deny that people may be immature and change their name up to satisfy some personal needs within. :D

I do hear regulars and clan members STRONGLY suggest new maps. I would suggest that maybe add some from the original 6 maps.. W/O adren, baserace would prove difficult, but I have heard on numerous occasions about how much people miss railgun and radar.

We have tried all of the original 6 maps before and there are reason they were not added back. There is no adren on Jay1 and all of the versions of baserace have issues either with lag or huge fps drops or they crash the server. Railgun and Radar are out of the question as well for reasons mentioned before. We simply have no time right now to create a new line up test it and implement it. And no I will not give server access to others so don't bother asking.

REALLY, I know there is no ADREN on JAY1???

I have had these maps on servers before with no problem with 50+ personnel.. Just an observation..

What is the excuse for not having them since its clearly stated when I scroll up???

• Administrators

REALLY, I know there is no ADREN on JAY1???

I have had these maps on servers before with no problem with 50+ personnel.. Just an observation..

What is the excuse for not having them since its clearly stated when I scroll up???

Use forum search functions to find topics where this has been discussed before.

Use forum search functions to find topics where this has been discussed before.

Thanks for you help. Its been real

Anyways.. Not point in suggesting what cant be fulfilled.. Pointless argument.. Since people are close minded about things.

• Administrators

Thanks for you help. Its been real

Anyways.. Not point in suggesting what cant be fulfilled.. Pointless argument.. Since people are close minded about things.

Pointless? How about you actually go read through all the threads before you post. Everything you asked has been answered before its not my problem that you are too lazy to find it. Also how are we close minded is it because we have real lives with real people that depend on us, should we forget about them just so we can satisfy some whiny little kids. Maybe I should quit my job just so I can dedicate myself to ingrates like yourself.