GMail Fails?

PiNoY

Mmmh.. Google is usually down for no more than 5 minutes for maintainence.. But obviously some unlucky people will try viewing attachments while they do it whilst at a guess, the majority wouldn't be... I think gmail is awesome and I'm happy to suffer downtime for them to maintain the quality :)

• Like 1

Nothing big but I never expected that my paid Gmail account would not be 24/7 for me. Happy that the issue was resolved within 10 seconds time frame. :fixed

No butt-hurt feelings at all and in fact, wanna greet everybody a happy new year ! :yahoo

PS

I'm glad that I joined FA, as leaders/staff still take time to comment on spammy section. :) what more on other important issues/topics ! Well done all!

Oh, google business apps.. I thought he meant gmail specifically.

I was referring to GMail in particular and not google business apps

https://accounts.google.com/PurchaseStorage

You need to be logged in to GMail before you can view the above link.

@Alexandra, sorry don't wanna be a fan of hotmail, my brother-in-law is working with M$, there's a possibility of him telling me that he would read my hotmails :P

• Like 1

Oh wow, I didnt know that.. My god, you must send and receive a lot of attachments! :| I get 50 emails a day with/without attachments and im only using about 20% of my free allowance xD