3v3 Scrims- Make ya team

matthewX

Ok, thought it would be fun to start 3v3 scrims, these scrims are purely for fun, they will take place on the =F|A= Etpro server using the 3v3 cfg of course with the server passworded (private). This is open to everyone, meaning other clans, =F|A= members, or just 3 friends who play ET. This is also going to be used to get =F|A= members used to Etpro and scrims. Rules are simple, get a team of 3 together, post your team here and challenge whatever team you like. Also when these scrims get going anyone and everyone are welcome and encouraged to watch/ spec them. Also feel free to name ya 3v3 team. I'll start off with my team first:yahoo

Team DeathGodz: members: Godz.Matthew*, Godz.Peter*, Godz.Braveheart* Godz.EmanonK*, Godz.Special*. So post ya teams :D:thanks

This is gonna be fun :D. Hope theres gonna be a lot of teams, because I want to challenge them all :P.

Can you guys past this around to, ask other clans/friends so we can get this thing going :)

Remember guys this is just for fun, so dont be afraid to make a team, you don't have to be expierenced, and it is all in the name of fun.

Heres my xfire. Peter4o9

Hai guys, good idea. Not sure if I can participate, but sounds like fun. Peter, I am here to destroy you ;)

I'd like to do a team with all my real life friends in Tulsa (Stevedawg, Tonto aka TulsaScott, Homeschool). Team Tulsa FTW

Don't count me in until I get the final word though :/

ah is this going to be some type of tournament or something?

blackout, joynt, torrent, hornet

Its not a tourney,

Bascially your just challenging other teams for fun. As matt said it will give some F|A members used to etpro, and scrims.

Also its a better way to find a scrim, then going on to random servers, or trying to find one on xfire :P, and you get scrim against friends how fun is that :lol:

Peter, I am here to destroy you ;)
Everyone is out to destroy peter :mad
Our name is HornyTeam!!!
This team name doesn't surprise me :rolleyes:

Guess since my team was first posted and mexi's was 2nd, we'll challenge Team Horny first

alright cool, add blackoutx on xfire and I can easily round up 3 if anyone ever want to play... I can grab others that are just learning or players with a lot of experience, whatever you want :P

Yeah ask the players who are just learning, More the better. :rolleyes:

ah is this going to be some type of tournament or something?

blackout, joynt, torrent, hornet

Its not a tourney,

Bascially your just challenging other teams for fun. As matt said it will give some F|A members used to etpro, and scrims.

Also its a better way to find a scrim, then going on to random servers, or trying to find one on xfire :P, and you get scrim against friends how fun is that :lol:

Torrent and joYnt will destroy these guys lol

Our name is HornyTeam!!!
This team name doesn't surprise me :rolleyes:

Guess since my team was first posted and mexi's was 2nd, we'll challenge Team Horny first

I just kiddin with you Pedro!!!!, i wish in my team to Tulsa, Daveco and me, but i can't scrim cuz my pc sux, well, later i give you a chance to fight!!