Sports Fans, Best Supporters And Favourite Chants

MaKy

Oh, i Love Bundesliga!! B)

oh yeah Bundesliga is one of the top league in europe ( my heart beats for 1.Bundesliga - Schalke04 / 2.Bundesliga - Energie Cottbus and 5.league - Berliner Fußballclub Dynamo ) :thumbsup

Edited by LoNg
  • Like 1

oh yeah Bundesliga is one of the top league in europe ( my heart beats for 1.Bundesliga - Schalke04 / 2.Bundesliga - Energie Cottbus and 5.league - Berliner Fußballclub Dynamo ) :thumbsup

Schalke04 :app:

• Like 1

Ultras Dynamo in Cottbus (Saison 2012) ;)

[media=]

[/media]

Suptras Rostock in Cottbus (Saison 2012) ;)

[media=]

[/media] Edited by LoNg

Oh St. Pauli - a lot of my buddies are st pauli Fans ;)

There are many people they hate st pauli :rolleyes:

Antifa Ultras :wacko:

[media=]

[/media] Edited by LoNg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thats realy cool :thumbsup

A six-year-old boy wanted to ex-Giants player Brandon Jacobs persuaded to stay - with his pocket money.

The six-year-old was a year ago in a game the Giants as a guest and a big fan since the team and its players. When he heard that Jacobs had since moved to the Pacific coast to the 49ers, he could not understand.

His parents told the child that the Giants would not have enough money to pay Jacobs to continue. So the boy did the obvious: He scraped together his pocket money and sent it to Jacob, so that he would return.

Jacobs took a photo of the letter, showed it on "Twitter" and said he cried when he read it. And he wanted the kids make a surprise visit.

96ed7fb2843bbf66a0f65cd07ccd0181.jpg

• Like 1

Going to an actual game at any stadium is better than sitting at home and watching it on your TV. At a game there's the atmosphere and the people that just add so much to game! Your view might not be that good, it might be very expensive to go see, they gouge you on the food and drinks, but it so much more fun to go and participate and cheer on your favourite team, no matter what sport they play. And if they lose during the finals, riot!! Jokes don't riot.

• Like 1

Going to an actual game at any stadium is better than sitting at home and watching it on your TV. At a game there's the atmosphere and the people that just add so much to game! Your view might not be that good, it might be very expensive to go see, they gouge you on the food and drinks, but it so much more fun to go and participate and cheer on your favourite team, no matter what sport they play. And if they lose during the finals, riot!! Jokes don't riot.

+100000000000000

I went to see Liverpool play against Tottenham Hotspur in London last year. I'm a big Liverpool fan and have been hoping to go over there at some point to see them play. I'll admit, even though we lost 4-0, were totally dominated and also had two guys sent off, I still thought it was the best atmosphere I've every witnessed ! I've been to rugby matches, hurling matches, some other football matches but nothing could compare to this. Hearing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' for the first time at a stadium was phenomenon! Sadly it lasted about ten seconds before the WHOLE stadium erupted with Spurs chants and I didn't hear any more of that beautiful song for the rest of the match.

I hope at some point this year that I'll be able to make it over to Anfield to witness You'll Never Walk Alone in the Kop End. It's one of the things I'd like to do before I die :)

• Like 1