Sports Fans, Best Supporters And Favourite Chants

MaKy

the stronger one , no doubts. and i want to tell you, what Spartak firms are the stronger in Russia. but game will be solved no on the streets anyway. Good luck tonite !!!

• Like 1

the stronger one , no doubts. and i want to tell you, what Spartak firms are the stronger in Russia. but game will be solved no on the streets anyway. Good luck tonite !!!

if you talk about hooligans, we have no fear to anyone, this is video of 200 spartak fans who went to S.Petrsburg and beat twice in one day , a bigger crowd of Zenit. and very important stuff , we never use knifes or beats, fight with a clean hands only!

• Like 1

it wasnt turkish flag , first of all . it was banner of some lider of turk nation who is died in yeras 20·s of last century, dont have nothing to see with football. Do you know whats really happened in Moscow?

Group of your radicals running all Moscow up & down with muslim simbolic , provocated and making mess everywhere. What do you want, they will do? They just beat them finally and take this banner. Can you imagine group of russians running everywhere with a orthodox cross and cristian symbolic in muslim part of Istanbul? Think well , whats gonna happened there.

Russia its not a Turquey, and its not a muslim country , brother. Fault was totally of turkish fans, and no russians.

Thats first of all,

second we didnt attack a buses with fans who had womens and childs there with stones, knifes and bengals/molotovs. Ashaming stuff in my view.

Third its not first time when some teams go to your city and have a problem there with your wild supporters.

From now, you cant go to Russia to play any match in any city , cause you will be simply hunted there.

Thats how the things painted now. Absolutely stupid.

Edited by Psapp

Might be that we ran through moscow with radical fans, i dont knew this. But don't tell me that we get hunted in russia if we ever play again a match there.

We were there a week ago, with 1500 guys.

You came to Turkey with only 350 cause of fear, even though we gave you 2500 tickets.

Next time, think about it over and over, if you're gonna insult Turkish flag, Ataturk or Mosques.

This is not internet, this is real life. This is not Moscow, this is ISTANBUL.

So who where afraid of hunted? If we were, we wouldn't ran trough moscow with banners like u pointed out.

Edited by apersa

first of all you give 400 tickets, my friends was there. Two buses was not permitted to get to stadium by your acabs (police), guys getting out from bus and go to stadium on them own, lol you talk about fear here? what the hell you think you talk to? we are russians brother, dont mess with us.

second be sure about you gonna have problems if you play in Russia, i hate this stuff, but the ultras will not forgett whats happened in Istanbul.

third thats what i was talking about its not Istanbul its Moscow and russiand lives there, you cant go there drunk with muslim simbolic and mess with poeple around.

You have to think , whats happened in this game its absolutely ugly , have nothing to see with football , and finally will make problems for your own team.

Dont tell me about internet , you talk with Fratria member here, thanks God im old enough to understand what violence didnt fix any problems, but most of our ultras are younger and they donnt gonna forgett it.

I dont care anymore about it, do what you want guys. You got a very good "friends" in Moscow from now.

sorry for double post , but i think hate is not the way to fix this at all.

and finally this is not the place to make a mess with our utltras views. thank you for understanding.

Yes i actually realised too that its the wrong place to discuss this. Hooligans will always exist. If we play again in russia or you in turkey, there will be again mess and fights but thats a part of football, even its kinda ridiculous if we think with a clear mind.

Glad we understand each other!

Lets enjoy football!

Btw, you in europe league now?

we got a barcelona, benfica and celtic , so i have to go to Spain mainland and Lisboa for sure. Excited and looking forward to this .

Do u want to go to every away match?

Yes we are in europe league, in a group with Marseille, Mönchen Gladbach and AEL Limassol.

I think its a hard group..

Edited by apersa