Sports Fans, Best Supporters And Favourite Chants

MaKy

looking forward for barcelona and lisboa , idk if they give me visa to go to Scotland, hope so...

nice group if Kyuit will score good you will pass in the next round! good luck with it !

I was suprised about Ari and McGeady, 2 rly nice players and i know Emenike from Fenerbahce but its sad that he not even played one game for our team.. really strong striker

you are in the same level with benfica and celtic so it will be exciting who will skip the round.. and if you could steal point or points from Barca, i am sure u will skip the round

Edited by apersa

New players Kim Kallstrom (ex Lion) , Romulo (nat. team of Brazil) , A.Jurado (ex Shalke,At.Madrid, Real Madrid)

hope we will get some points at home with Barça , cause on Camp Nou isnt possible :)

Celtic is ruined now, as Rangers on 4th division they havent any competition in Scotish league.

So target is Benfica and it will be hard cause Benfica is skilled team with very good support in home.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VEGALTA SENDAI Supporters in Away game,JAPAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBTPxDq8FTM

Aris Thessaloniki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0&feature=related

European football atmosphere

Edited by LoNg

• 2 weeks later...