Zombieland (2009)

thundercunt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I saw the movie, it was good. Lots of zombie violence which is supposed to be expected.

My favorite character would have to be Talehase (not sure if that is how it is spelled). He is

just and all-around badass in the movie. Great flick would recommend it to anyone that likes

comedy, violence or zombie movies.

I'll say that it's the most entertaining zombie/zombie-like humanoid orientated movie I've seen, though it does lack in a lot of ways. Namely how at most, in an open area somebody will only get distressingly close to at most one or two zombies. When there's a horde, it was always 1 zombie per 1 person or zombies milling around like a bunch of morons around a human. Wish there could have been more horror, less comedy.

Plus, it seems almost like an attempt to semi-imitate/mock the Left 4 Dead series. That makes certain aspects hit and miss.

• 3 months later...

I love Zombie movies, it's funny, always make me laugh! And Zombieland were an amazing Zombie movie with alot of humor!

The best of the Z movie i've ever seen stays 28 days later and i also like the 3 Resident evil movies :wub:

great movie ! ! ! !

I love Zombie movies, it's funny, always make me laugh! And Zombieland were an amazing Zombie movie with alot of humor!

The best of the Z movie i've ever seen stays 28 days later and i also like the 3 Resident evil movies :wub:

the last resident evil movie was shitty . . . . .the otheres are awesome!!!!! first part is the best

• 2 months later...