A formal hello.

Horse

I thought it would be necessary for me to introduce myself.

I've been playing on your servers for a little while now, i'm not quite sure which one as you seem to have a vast selection. But as of last night I believe I was playing on one of your jaymod servers, which turned out to be very enjoyable. You have a really nice group of players and thats excellent to see considering ET isn't standing up as tall as it used to.

More about myself though, i'm an 18 year old student who is stoned 90% of the time, hence the reason I love to play ET :)

I've had quite a few years out of the competitive game, I used to play TWL back in my prime, and now i've come back to just enjoy a few gaming session a week and your servers seem like the perfect place to do so!

I hope to get to know some of you well as I will be hanging around for a while!

Peace.

I've been playing on your servers for a little while now, i'm not quite sure which one as you seem to have a vast selection. But as of last night I believe I was playing on one of your jaymod servers, which turned out to be very enjoyable. You have a really nice group of players and thats excellent to see considering ET isn't standing up as tall as it used to.

More about myself though, i'm an 18 year old student who is stoned 90% of the time, hence the reason I love to play ET :)

I've had quite a few years out of the competitive game, I used to play TWL back in my prime, and now i've come back to just enjoy a few gaming session a week and your servers seem like the perfect place to do so!

Peace.

Hello to you too! I had a lot of fun when I was 18 too. Enjoy it.

"Back in my prime" lol! You haven't even reached your prime!

Peace.

Hello to you too! I had a lot of fun when I was 18 too. Enjoy it.

"Back in my prime" lol! You haven't even reached your prime!

haha, I realise I am still very young now, but my prime was a few years ago with video games, I won't be playing them as seriously as I was.

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

I still play games all the time and I'm twenty years older than you. It's just a stereotype, and a silly one at that. Games aren't like playing basketball, where age actually matters. You just have to set your prioritites and learn to ignore others who want to distract you from your hobby. Doesn't matter how old you are. What matters is how well your brain works.

Nothing changes when you get older except your reflexes slow down, which sucks. Otherwise it's still fun.

I still play games all the time and I'm twenty years older than you. It's just a stereotype, and a silly one at that. Games aren't like playing basketball, where age actually matters. You just have to set your prioritites and learn to ignore others who want to distract you from your hobby. Doesn't matter how old you are. What matters is how well your brain works.

Nothing changes when you get older except your reflexes slow down, which sucks. Otherwise it's still fun.

Dudddde, I didn't say I was too old to play games, I'll be playing video games for years and years to come. But I won't be playing them like a did when I was 14, I had all the time in the world back then to do what I wanted and I choose to play video games. Now I'm older, I need to study more and I need to work more to support myself, its not something I want to do, but something I need to do.