Caen2

Olykiller

We should also get rid of carnage, its a very long confusing map like most MLB maps... but it also lags alot of players and is very boring lol. If we could replace it with anything else would be nice *cough* baserace FTW *cough* :D

We should also get rid of carnage, its a very long confusing map like most MLB maps... but it also lags alot of players and is very boring lol. If we could replace it with anything else would be nice *cough* baserace FTW *cough* :D

i love it when i play on Allies. Theres not much happening till the part where you have to build the radio to call for the bomber. its an aboslute adren rush getting from the tunnel to the radio shack without being shot to pieces on the way :D This part alone i think makes it the hardest MLB; daybreak i say is easiest . Id say Hotchkiss is most confusing :P

• Administrators

For 40+ppl need big maps, small maps not fun since it gives a stacked team opportunity to dominate, as for lags get a new vid card and for some ppl a new comp ffs, if you lag when playing et your comp is a pos. If you are playing obj press L and read the limbo menu for map info if its still confusing /uninstall. ktnxbai

For 40+ppl need big maps, small maps not fun since it gives a stacked team opportunity to dominate, as for lags get a new vid card and for some ppl a new comp ffs, if you lag when playing et your comp is a pos. If you are playing obj press L and read the limbo menu for map info if its still confusing /uninstall. ktnxbai

lol tru tru, but base race is just as big/open and on any map on this game if you have a stacked team its domination so really that is not a issue,

i think carnage is a well thought out map, like most mlb maps...still its fun to watch people run around in circles for the whole map not knowing what to do...first time i played it i ran around the same place trying to get out...like i was a mouse or something, but yea its fun i guess....i favor allies thou, cause of the loss of advantage...bein more challenging and all...there is also a axis glitch thou :hmm , which isnt a big deal just pointing it out...when the allies bomber blows the bay door open, you can still spawn on the outside and lay arty down in allies spawn. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Caen2 it's not such a bad map... well, it's not even a great one, but there's a lot of blood, action, killing and you can even snipe too... and action is so freaking fast :yahoo..

i just hate Carnage Canyon, i really can't stand that map.

I must congratulate with whoever had the idea to put the Eagles 2 ways map! one of the best maps i've ever seen!!

anyway, custom maps are really cool, but i really miss two original maps: Würzburg Radar and Seawall Battery