Hello all from *goon

*goon

Ok so ive been posting on the forums for about a week and a half now and i still never introduced myself. so i found that i might as well do that now =p anyways my name is Zach, aka *goon (in-game name). i mostly play on the Hardcore server of Enemy Territory.but anyways im 20 years old i was born and raised in Central Florida but just recently moved to Kansas where im currently an employee of National Carriers which is part of National Beef Packing working 55 hrs a week pressure washing trailers out and shag driving. Growing up i got in alot of trouble from possession of marijuana to home invasion and armed robbery and ended up going to juvenile prison. anyways thats in the past and im currently all legit and dont do nothing stupid anymore =p i went to school for computer programming after gettin my g.e.d when i was 16 sitting in jail, although i never graduated for it i am very good at it and very literate when it comes to computers. well thats just a little about me if anyone would like to know any more about myself or has any questions just ask. thanks =]