Map Request for Jay 2

=Death Hunter=

Winter maps are best!!! I hope we can get them very soon! North pole is a fun map! Transmitter too.

Guys don't wanna sound like a Grinch but we are still 2k short on our yearly server bills, so if you would like to see these maps please donate a bit.

I got $50 in this year. I may be down for some more....

Have you tried any sort of fundraisers for it? I'm tryin to think of what may help. I do a ton of charity events and things like that but never anything like online. I may not be the best at graphics and basic to intermediate computer skills but I can do some event/fundrasier/donation plans.

I setup a 2-day veterans charity music festival every year, from the stage, to lights, to vendors, to almost 20 bands on 2 stages. My mind just works weird like that lol

:punk

• Administrators

Dude, kinda weak. These maps don't cost any money. Putting them on the server doesn't cost any money. We're skipping Christmas maps this year because of money?

Servers cost money+other issues. If I was younger and had no life and family I would probably dedicate most of my time to fixing the problems changing maps etc, but I have a responsibility to my family and job first not to your stupid Christmas maps. I work every day for 11-12 hrs because I don't punch a clock at Burger King like some here, I have goddamn deadlines to meet plus constantly flying around US and Canada takes a tool on the body and mind. On top of that throw in the issue with COD server being constantly attacked so you tell me when can I find time to relax. I f***ing don't have time to buy my kids Christmas presents, so yea there will be no Christmas maps this year, I am taking 2 weeks off.

• Like 2