Strobel needs a cool Sig

Howdy gifted artist, pixel pushers and photoshop pros.

After I'm allowed to wear the f|amily tag now I think it's time for a new signature though. I tried it myself a couple of times but I'm very disappointed with my "skills" (see old sig) and that's why I'm asking YOU!

I already got a picture I want as background (click here) and maybe you are capable to make something very cool out of it. What I've got in mind is that I want the skull (including bandana) as background.

Thanks guys, I wrote him a PM but maybe some other gifted members wanna help me out, too?

im not so good as zuthus.. tell me what kind you want, perhaps i can work something out for you.

im not so good as zuthus.. tell me what kind you want, perhaps i can work something out for you.

I have some darker kind of sig in my mind. I definetly want that skull including the bandana from linked pic with it and name including tag. Maybe you'll find a matching font to the dark theme of the sig.

Heya all, i would like to ask for a new sig

because the one i use now isn't quite good....

Could someone offer me a good one?

Thx in advance ;)

You can ask for a signature here

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/223-forums-signature-request/

Also say what you want as picture/colours/text :P